Overreacting

Luke's POV 

Mya thinks I am asleep and falls asleep herself, and for the first time in a while I feel whole again.  I look at her, her eyelids are fluttering and her nose twitches every once in a while.  Her head is light on my chest and I smile, she is all I have ever wanted.  

I wake up to Michael screaming. "No what the hell is this." His arms flailing and he is looking at us.

"What?" Mya sits up in bed and looks around.  "Oh he is cool, it was just a big misunderstanding." She looks over at Michael who is staring at me like I murdered his entire family.

"No how do you know is that what he told you? You believe him?" He is really not helping my situation in the least.  Is he trying to make her hate me?  He literally told me he was going to help me get her back the other day.  

I look at him confused. "Dude you  said you would help me." 

"Yeah I know, I overreacting I am fine just a little overprotecting." His words say over protective his actions say completely insane, but whatever. 

Calum and Ashton come into the room and look at us and then smile. "Oh thank god I could not take him having mental breakdowns anymore." Ashton walks over and highfives Mya. 

We all start laughing and go into the kitchen so we can eat something. Michael goes outside to take the trash out and  Calum and Ashton leave to go see Devan and Dalia.

I have a billion messages from my mom on my phone so I have to go home so she knows I am not dead.  I kiss Mya on the cheek and walk over to the door.  I open it and Michael is standing there with a confused look.

"Why is there a broken plate outside?" He walks into the house.

"That is my broken heart." Mya says and walks out the room waving bye.

"You know what I don't even care go go get out." He pushes me out the door. 

I hope Mya will be okay about the whole Ryan situation, I hate him so much he knew that Araylea was a manipulated bitch an he is working with her now.  I don't even know why he is so mad at Mya he should be mad at me. 

I walked to Mya's house last night because Ben and Jack took the cars, if I had known we were all going to the same place it would have been nice. Then instead of leaving me a car when they left they took both of them home. 

I turn the corner to my street and who but Ryan and Arzaylea are there.  "Why are you here?" I clench my fist.

"Waiting for you obviously, you had a nice night?" Arzaylea looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah it was nice." I try to walk past them, but Ryan stops me by putting his hand on my shoulder.

I whip around "What are you doing?" I try to hold back my anger.

"Come on now don't get angry I just want to talk." His tone of voice makes me want to punch him in the face. 

"Are we going to have an issue?" I get up into his face. 

********************************************************

Sorry it is so short I don't know when I will be able to update again I am super busy this weekend.   Shit is gonna go down soon.