Ch.7

Today was the day, the boys were going on tour. The thought of a, basically, family leaving for nine months was upsetting. But, if they are happy, I'm happy. Cole still didn't really understand what was happening but, he was happy for Cal, and also sad that he would be leaving.

"I love you Cal." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

The boys, Cole, and I were all sat in the airport and were saying goodbye as thier flights will be soon.

"I love you too Sophie." Cal says kissing my forehead. "I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too." I say connecting our lips in a kiss.

Cal leans down and hugs Cole. "I'll miss you so so much little guy."

"I will miss you more daddy." Cole said crying. "Pwease don't leave."

"I'm sorry bud, I half to. But here." Cal says and puts a guitar pick in Coles hand. "Now you can remember daddy when he's gone. Okay?"

"Thank you daddy." Cole said hugging Cal again.

I hugged Ashton, Luke, and Michael goodbye as Cole and Calums conversation was happening. I'm going to miss these boys.

"Flight 237 to California is now boarding." The lady over the intercom says.

"I'll see you soon baby." Cal says kissing my lips one last time. "I love you."

"I love you more." I say. "See you soon."

Cole and I watched as the boys walked onto the plane and watched as it took off. Cole and I headed back home and I started making dinner. While I was cutting the plates I heard sniffles. I walked over to the living room and Cole was looking at the guitar pick.

"Cole..." I said going over to him and hugging his small frame.

"I miss daddy already, mommy." Cole said crying.

"I know buddy." I said. "I miss him too. Now want to go have some spaghetti?"

Cole nodded and we sat in the living room and watched Finding Nemo. Cole was slowly drifting off during the end so I put him to bed. As I was walking back to the living room to clean up I got a text.

Cal:
Babe please call me now

I picked up my phone and typed in Calums number. I got about three rings before he picked up the phone.

"Babe? Oh my god I fucking miss you." I heard Calum say through the phone.

"I miss you too Cal." I said. "Did you need something? The text seemed pretty urgent."

"Nah Soph, I'm alright." Cal said. "It's just really hard to be away from you and Cole."

"I know baby." I said. "Don't worry you'll have the best time ever. I already know the fans will love you guys."

"Thank you Sophie. I love you." Cal said.

"I love you too. Talk to you soon okay?"

"Alright. Bye love."

"Bye handsome." I said with a smirk.

After the call, I finished cleaning and hopped into bed. All I could think about was the call. And I loved it.

Also hopefully something I have planned, will go well soon.