Chapter 1

My p.o.v:
"GET UP GET UP" I heard, slowly opening my eyes. I heard Abby groan next to me. "Five more minutes" she murmured, flipping over to her side. "Get up!! We have to board our plane in 1 hour, and we still have to get to the airport!" Toni yelled, stressing her self out. Abby already fell back asleep, and I have no clue where Giana was. " ugh, find g and shut the fuck up, and maybe I will get up." I groaned, pulling my pillow over my head. "DONT SWEAR" Toni yelled at me while throwing a pillow at me. "G is packing the car, you two just need to get up and get in the car. Jeez, your so difficult."
•in the car•
"Toniii scoot over I can't feel my foot" Abby whined. "I can't feel my face when I'm-" I started to sing when Giana yelled , " shut the fuck up everybody!" Abby froze and Toni glared her way. I stared giggling and soon everybody was. "About damn time we are here" I said, as we pulled into the airport. We all got out of the car, and walked inside. I was walking along, not really paying attention to where I'm going as I tripped over Toni, who stopped to sit down. I fell onto the ground. "FUCK" I yelled as I hit the ground. "Sorry" Toni said, pulling out her computer and pulling up Netflix. She patted the seat next to her and I gladly jumped up as she pulled up criminal minds. "Ok, get comfy until our plane boards guys" Toni said, being the band mom as always. Giana pulled out her phone and started scrolling through Twitter as Abby curled up next to me and put her head on Giana's  lap. Me and Toni started paying attention as we heard the starting of the episode. 2 episodes later, we hear our flight announcement. We all packed up quickly and boarded the plane, Toni on the end, me at the window seat, Giana next to me and Abby next to Toni. Well this is it, on our way to aulstrialia to be 5 seconds of Summer's opening act. I slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of Toni and Abby's conversation and the planes engines starting.

a/n: fuck yeah first chapter. Next chapter should be more interesting😏