Chapter 7:

Abby's p.o.v:
Me and Taylor were just hanging out and taking, her in a cow onesie and I was in my dinosaur one. We had Spotify on, just listening to her playlist when "ride" by tøp came on and we both jumped up. We were yelling the lyrics, not really caring what anybody else thought, As Toni and Ashton where having a movie night, Giana was facetiming her boyfriend, and the guys where in the band room. As the chorus came, we both were dancing like crazy. I looked over at Taylor to see her glance over to the doorway, following her gaze I noticed Luke was there. "What, you've never seen two girls dancing in animal onesies?" Taylor said, shaking her tail. Luke smirked at Taylor and his gaze went over to me. I felt my cheeks heat up and he just said, "rawr" as he walked away, smirking. "Whale then..." Taylor stated, laughing at her choice of words. She sat back onto her bed as the song ended and I sat onto mine. We talked for about an hour, when Michael popped his head into our doorway. "Just wanted to say goodnight" he stated, looking at Taylor with the cheesiest smile on his face. "Night Mikey"she said with a giggle. Once he walked away I jumped onto my bed.  "You guys are the cutest couple ever!" I exclaimed. "Well you and Luke would be even cuter" she said grinning up at me. I jumped down and sat at the edge of my bed. "Really? I don't know if he likes me." I said, watching her as she pulled out her computer. "It's pretty obvious he does, he looks at you all the time." She said, "it's really cute" I felt my self start to smile like an idiot. He might like me back I thought. "Ok, I'm gonna watch criminal minds so goodnight" she said, slipping out of her onesie and crawling into her bed. "Ok, goodnight." I said, getting up and turning off the light.
**********2:00 am**********
I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, so I did what I normally do. I crawled out of bed and threw on a pair of leggings, a black tank top, and a black beanie on. Taylor was still awake, her computer light illuminating her face as her eyes flicked over to me then back to her screen. I opened the door and walked downstairs and out the back door, as quietly as I could. I just kinda stood there, looking up at the stars. It was pretty cold, I really should of brought a jacket I thought to myself. I stood there for 5 more minutes just admiring the stars, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see bright blue eyes staring back at me. "Are you ok?" Luke asked. I just nodded in response, I couldn't speak. "I have always wanted to do this..." He said, and his hand went to the back of my neck as he pulled my head to his and pressed his lips against mine gently. When he pulled away I could tell his cheeks turned bright red, even in the dark. "Sorry I just...I really like you and... I-" I cut him off, " don't worry Luke, I like you too" I said giggling.
"Really!" He said, his eyes lighting up.
I nodded again, "how did you know I was out here?"
"Well I was in the kitchen when I heard you come downstairs so I followed you" he said, wrapping his arms tighter around me. "um... Would you want to go on a date with me tomorrow maybe?" He asked, stuttering and looking away. "Of corse Luke" I said, pressing my lips to his again. He passionately kissed me back. when he pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine, and shut his eyes with a smile on his face. I must of had goosebumps because his eyes shot open and he pulled me into his chest, pressing a kiss onto the top of my head. We stood like this for around 10 minutes, when a he yawned. "You tired Lukey?" I asked, pulling slightly away from him. "Yeah, but I wanna cuddle." He whined,pulling me back into him. I laughed, " let's go inside" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him in. I pulled him upstairs and into me and Taylor's room where she was sitting up straight, very into her show. She looked up when I shut the door,looking from Luke to me and back to Luke. "I told you he liked you" she said, closing her laptop and standing up. She walked out of our room and shut the door behind her. Luke pulled the covers of my bed back and grabbed me around my waist. He pulled me underneath the covers with him, wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his face into my hair. I intertwined our legs and snuggled my face into his chest, falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

A/n: that was so cuteeee. Anyway, that might be my last one today, but probobly not