Chapter 22:

Abbys p.o.v:
I wake up to the sound of a chip bag being opened, and flip over to see Taylor, wide eyed with a bag of Doritos on her lap. She puts one in her moth before going , "sowy"
I giggle as I sit up and look around. There is tape on the floor and bags of chips all over the place. "As fun cleaning up sounds, I want to cuddle. Dubaiiiiiii" i say, standing up and taking off my onesie, while walking into the closet. "Abbyyyyy my ocd!" She says, standing up and throwing her onesie on her bed. She was just in black spandex and a sports bra, but it doesn't matter. "Just go over to Michael, come on" I say, as I cover her eyes with her spiderman shirt and lead her out of the room. She puts on her shirt in the hallway and walks into Michaels room, while I walk into lukes.

Michaels p.o.v:
I was laying in bed, on my phone. Calum was on his bed, and Ashton and Toni were in the band room. I heard a little creak and then a knock. "Come in" calum said, his voice still groggy from sleep. Taylor walked in, with her blue hair up in a messy bun, and stopped in front of my bed. "Hi" she murmured, playing with my bright red hair. (Very bright hair in this relationship) "hi gorgeous" I say back, watching her eyes crinkle up in the corners when she smiles. "Let's have a lazy day, Mikey" she says, pulling me up out of my bed and on to my feet. "Uh isn't a lazy day supposed to stay in bed?" I say, smirking slightly. She gives me a playful glare before she grabs my hand and walks out of the room. "We can play video games, that's what I do on my lazy days at least." She says, dragging me down the stairs. (A/n: dragged me up the stairs and it wasn't ending there😏😂) she stopped in front of the couch, grabbing two controllers and turning the tv and the Xbox on. "What do you want to play?" She asks. "Any things fine." I say, grabbing a blanket. She comes over and sits next to me, and I wrap my arm around her so I can still reach the controller. I put the blanket around our legs, since she pulled me straight out o bed, I was just in my boxers. Call of duty: mw3 came up on the screen, and she set up our match an we started to play.

Abbys p.o.v:
Luke was passed out in his bed, but Ashton was gone. I'm guessing he's hanging out with Toni, so I turn on his tv and put in "anchorman"
I press play and walk back over to Luke, sliding into his arms (a/n: like he's sliding into those dms😏)
He stirs and his eyes open. He did a double take, seeing someone else was in his bed, and relaxed when he realized it was me. "Hello babygirl" he whispered, stretching and sitting up straight."hi Lucas" I giggled, and he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into me. "We're everyone else?" He murmured. "Taylor and Michael are playing video games, if you couldn't tell by the cussing. Ash and Toni are hanging out somewhere, and Calums probably still asleep."
"Oh okay. So it's me and you today then?" He said with a huge smile as he pulled me closer to him (if that's even possible) and we focused on the movie.
******
Michaels p.o.v:
It's around 10 at night and Luke and Abby finally came down. Taylor was sitting on my lap and I was watching her play madden. "About dämn time you came down, I thought you guys starve up there" Taylor said, not even glancing from her game.  "Not all of us eat our weight in food every hour" Abby said, sticking her tongue out at her. Luke and Abby sat on the end of the couch and we all started talking. Eventually, ash and Toni came out of the band room (looking very flustered I may add) and started making dinner. "Babe, if you keep moving we are going to have a problem" I whisper, making her smirk. "Fück , Michael you made me mess up the play!" She yelled, glaring at me playfully, before pushing her äss into my lap. She stood up and flipped herself so her head was in my lap. She started talking to Abby about tøp, when calum came downstairs. He sat on the other end of the couch, and me and him started talking.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"We should watch a movie"
"Yeah, let's watch Ted"
Ash and Toni then  came out of the kitchen, handing us plates.
"Thanks"
They sat in the armchair together as calum stood up and put in the movie.
*****
Lukes p.o.v:
After the movie ended, calum and Toni left first, saying their goodnights and heading upstairs.
"So you guys excited for touring?" Ash asked.
"Yeah, this should be really fun. We've never toured with such a big hand before." Abby said.
"Well, we are really excited to tour with such an amazing band. " Michael said, causing both girls to smile at each other. Abby yawned, and Taylor yawned as well. "I think I'm going to sleep. Night guys" Taylor said, and Michael followed her upstairs.
"Well, I guess I'll go too. Night" ash said, and me and Abby got up as followed him upstairs. We got ready for bed, and Abby dragged me into her room, pulling me into her bed. She was straddling my waist, and she smiled down at me before kissing my nose, causing me to laugh. I pulled her down to reach my lips and kissed her, smiling into the kiss.
"Ew you two, there's other people in here you know" we heard, realizing that Michael and Taylor were in here. "Well, now we do" I said, causing Abby to giggle and fall next to me. I pulled her to my chest and we stayed like that all night.
•••••
A/n: aw this is cute💕 okie night (maybe)
A few more will be up tomorrow/tonight