chaper 8:

My p.o.v:
I was really into this episode. Yeah ok I probably should be asleep, but it's not my fault Derek Morgan is so god damn hot. I watched Abby leave, not really processing that she actually left. I was enjoying being alone when the door opened and Abby stepped in, dragging Luke behind her. Wait Luke?! I looked back up to see her looking at me. Well I should probably go "I told you he liked you" I said, shutting my laptop and standing up.i walked out and shut the door behind me. I was walking downstairs when I faintly heard a groggy voice, "Taylor?" I realized it was Mikey and walked into him and calums shared room, trying not to wake calum up as I walked over to Michael, tripping over multiple things. "What's up?" I asked him, lightly brushing his hair out of his face. "Where are you going?" He asked, his voice still thick from sleep. Damn, that's hot "Luke and Abby are in my room so I thought I should leave and give them their own time." I said,
"I was gonna sleep on the couch." Before I could process what was happening, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his bed, pulling the blanket over me and wrapping his arms around my body, snuggling his face into my neck. "Night baby" he murmured, before falling back to sleep. I soon fell asleep as well, listening to the sound of his steady breathing.
*********************************
Toni's p.o.v:
When we got back from the studio, Giana said she needed to talk to Kyle, and Abby and Taylor wanted to hang out. So I was stuck with the guys, I wouldn't mind, but they were all looking at me and ash with smirks on their faces. "Well, we are going to go into the band room" Mikey said, trying to be smooth and failing miserably. "But you two stay here" calum said, as they all walked away, leaving me and ash. "So do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure, why not" he said, walking to the stack of movies underneath the tv. "You can pick, I'm going to change." I said as I went up the stairs and into me and Giana's room. I changed into a pair of baggy gray sweatpants and a black tank top. I walked back downstairs to see ash, shirtless and in a pair of sweatpants that where sitting low on his hips. He turned around and looked me up and down, smirking. He sat back onto the couch, looking at me to join him. I grabbed a blanket and sat at the other end of the couch. "Um,no" I heard him say, and I looked over to see him looking at me. "What?" I asked,shifting uncomfortably under his gaze. "Sit next to me." He said, patting the space next to him. I scooted over and snuggled up to the side of him. He wrapped his arm protectively around me and started the movie.
*after the movie*
"So.." He started to say, but then stopped.
"What?" I asked, pulling away from him, but he pulled me back against him, and I snuggled into the warmth of him. "I was wondering if maybe you would go on a date with me?" He asked, looking down at me. "I'd love to" I said, pecking him on the cheek. I stood up and folded the blanket. "How's Saturday at 6?"he asked.
"That's fine" I said, trying to keep my cool. "Great." He said, giving me one of his adorable smiles. I felt my self start to blush. "Okay, goodnight ash" I said, starting to walk up the stairs. "Wait.. Toni?" He asked. "Yeah?" I said, turning around and looking at him. He had stood up and was now standing in front of the couch with his arms held open. I giggled and stepped into his embrace, letting his strong arms hold me. I felt him start to sit down and I let go,but he pulled me onto his lap. I buried my head and his chest and he started running circles on my back. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.
I woke up to the feeling of being picked up. "Ash.." I started to say but he shushed me. "I got you baby, don't worry." He said as he carried me upstairs and into my room, laying me in the bed and pulling the covers over me. "Goodnight, love" he said, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Night" I said, watching the him turn out the light and walk out, shutting the door behind him.

A/n: ok hope you liked it, I will probably post one tomorrow. Night/good morning💞