chapter 3

Ashton's POV

She stared at me in shock with her big, blue eyes widened. It was kind of cute. What am I thinking? I'm supposed to be angry at her! She then started to ramble “Ashton, look I'm really sorry. I didn't mean that. I shouldn't assume anything about you. I mean we barely know each other. It's just that Zoey just wouldn't shu-” she got cut off by a really slutty girl just throwing herself at me. She sent a weird look at Sasha like she thought my mate was weird. Now I got angry no one does something like that to MY MATE, even if it's just a fraction of something rude towards her. I'm going to get pissed.

“What the hell are you doing here? He would never date you so back off.” Now I was getting angrier. How would she know who I would and wouldn't date? She must be stupid to think i'd date her- she has such an annoying voice- so screechy and high pitched,such a turn off. I saw Sasha give her the I-surrender hand gesture and backed away a bit. No I thought she can't leave now. “So what are you doing this weekend?” she said battering her eyelids and twisting her hair wit her finger. Uch gross she's trying to flirt with me! I don't have time for this. I want to speak to Sasha!

“Actually, I already have a plan with Sasha this weekend,” I lied. Lying comes easily. I have to lie a lot to my pack and parents to get them to do the right thing. She stamped her foot looking like a baby and ran off. Probably to find another target who will pay her more attention, I thought in disgust. I walked away trying to trying to calm down my wolf but he just wouldn't for some reason.

“Wait” I heard a angelic voice shout. I stopped in my tracks and waited for her. It was really weird just hearing her voice made my wolf relax. “Wait,” she said to me “about before I didn't mean t-” I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

“It's alright. I forgive you.” I said smirking down at her “you have the whole weekend to make it up to me.”

“How do you know I'll spend the weekend with you?” at that I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was. She really was perfect for me.

“I don't think you have a choice sweetheart” I told her smirking down at her again. We walked out to my car.

Sasha's POV

The week past by in a blur. All I could think about was Ashton. For some reason he wouldn't get out of mind. I was getting really nervous for the weekend. We were meant to be going in a few hours and he told me to pack some stuff because we were going camping. My sister, Alicia ,walked into the room. “I bet you have no clue what to pack” she smirked at me as she walked into my room. She was always so amazing with clothes and fashion. I just basically let her pack my bag for me while we chatted about random stuff. A couple of hours later the doorbell rang. Oh God-he's early! What happens if he came just to say that he changed his mind? No! he wouldn't come all the way for that he would just ring me. “SASHA” my sister screamed at me. I blinked a few times before looking at her questioningly.

“What was that for?”

“I called your name like a thousand times to come and answer the door!”

“Sorry” I said sarcastically while gathering all my stuff and heading down stairs. I bumped into something hard and dropped all my stuff.

“I'll get that,” a beautiful voice said right in front of me. My cheeks heated up. I didn't mean to crash into him. I looked at him and, god, he looked SEXY!! He was wearing plain black jeans that hung loosely around his waist; they fitted him perfectly. He was wearing a green fitted top- it wasn't too tight but not too loose either so you could  clearly see his six pack and his muscles. Also, it made his eye stand out a bit more. He looked good. Actually he looked beyond good- he looked like a god. I suddenly felt self conscious what would a hot guy like him want from me? Would he want to get into my pants? That's a definite no! I looked up at him through my eyelashes and saw him staring at me with a weird expression. As soon as it was there, it went because he blinked a few times then cleared his throat. “We should probably get going, it's quite a long drive to the camp site.” We walked to his car. I gasped, my eyes nearly popping out of my head.

“OH MY GOD!!” I screamed in delight as I ran over to his car. “How come you've got something like this. I've always wanted one but it's SSOO EXPENSIVE!” I squealed and jumped into the passenger seat. He took his time walking over and putting my stuff in the boot, then jumping into the driver's seat. “I can't believe you have a black Skylar C12 Zagato!!”

“You know cars?” he asked, surprise evident on his beautiful face.

“yep,” I said popping the 'p'. “I've loved cars forever” I said honestly- it was an awesome hobby “Now are you gonna keep staring at me? Or are you going start the car and drive? If you don't want to drive then we can change spots because I wouldn't mind driving this baby.” After I said that he stopped staring at me, I saw his cheeks tint red as he started the car and drove off. At first there was an awkward silence then Ashton turned the radio on and started playing one of my favourite songs so I turned it up and started singing along. A lot of people have told me that I have a good voice. Ashton just stared at me for a second with admiration in his eye before started singing along.

You can count on me like 1,2,3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4,3,2

And you'll be there

'cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

ooohh, oohh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you.

We finished with a perfect harmony and settled into a comfortable silence. After about three and a half hours  we made it to the middle of nowhere. I've always wanted to go camping where there was no people and no cars, definitely no civilisation. We walked to a clearing. The place was so beautiful it took my breath away. It was the most beautiful place i'd ever seen.  A beautiful waterfall was staring right at me. There were rocks on the cliff that had green moss on them, as the clear water trickled down them and splashed into the giant pond. The water reflected the greens from the trees and the moss and the blues and whites from the sky. It was such a beautiful day. I knew the weekend was going to be good. 

Hey guys!! Sorry for the wait!!! i was trying to stick to my plan i PROMISE i was!!! i just had such a busy week and weekend i know thats not an excuse!! and i feel really bad!! anywayzz what do you guys think of this one!! Thank you guys for all the love and support!! please remember to like, follow and vote!! thank you guys so so so much it really means a lot!!