Chapter 7

Ashton's POV

“AAHH shit!” I screamed to the air. I could only see red, my blood was boiling. How did he get to her? But more importantly how did he know that she was my mate?Your such an idiot was the thoughts that circled my mind. It was such a stupid idea to bring her here! What was I thinking?

As soon as I stepped into our camping area and saw the 'after war' look that was now our camping ground I drove straight home. I had to know where she was and more importantly what he'd done to her. I knew it was the 'soon to be alpha' of our worst enemy also known as the West Wing pack. I arrived at the pack house and ran straight to my father's office. The pack house was a very large and modern building. I knocked on the large wooden door, it had intricate designs of wolves howling at the moon. “Come in,” said a deep voice through the door. I opened it an rushed to the leather chair behind his glass desk while he sat there straightening up some paper work. “What's wrong son?” he asked without looking at me.

“My mate has been kidnapped.” My voice was distressed

“You found your mate! Why didn't you tell us?” He looked at me confused.

“I forgot,” I said a little rushed for time. “That doesn't matter now, we have to find her.”

“I'll see what I can do."

Sasha's POV

“Don't you remember me?” he said with an evil laugh. I looked at him confused, I recognised him. I think he goes to my school.

“Why did you kidnap me?” I questioned him. I wanted to know what I was doing here.

“Now, now, one thing at a time,” he said with a wicked smirk on his lips. “Since you don't know who I am, let me introduce myself. My name is Jett Watson”

Then it hit me like a tonne of bricks. How could I not realise it? He's my next door neighbour. Although we hardly talked to one another, I should have known who he was straight away. “And as for why you are here,” he continued “that will remain my secret,” winking at me. “You Know what to do.” He said to the creepy guy who kidnapped me from the camp. He grabbed me roughly by the arm and dragged me roughly back to the place I woke up in, locking me up with a loud clanking noise.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I said to him. I must have done something in my past life for me to end up in a situation like this. I don't know what I have done to deserve this.

“I'm sorry love,” he said in a gruff voice. I cringed at the way he said 'love'. “I can't help you here.”

He started walking away, his foot steps getting quieter as he exited the room.

Stranger's POV

“She's in” I said looking to Jackson. “We've got to move fast, we can't let them know that we have been here.” We started to creep our way over, we didn't know what security they had on the place. They could have sharks with lazer beams attached to their heads. The bottom line was we didn't know who we were up against.  Once we got close to the stone walls I latched onto one of the stones and used my strength to make a small gap, just enough for a person to fit through. “Pst, over here.” I said, she turned around the room confused until she realised that we were here. She scrambled her way over to us, falling on the way over to us. Then I heard it- a loud tearing sound. We didn't have time for this, to cover up every last thing as we helped her pull herself out. “Let's go,” I said while taking her hand and sprinting towards the woods for cover. 

Jett's POV

“Well? where the fuck is she?” I said while turning to glare at Hunter. “How could you let her get away? Now all my plans are ruined!” I screamed at him, I knew my face was getting red because Hunter was cowering away from me.

“Master, he might come to us. He does not know that they have stolen her yet.” He looked at me like it was the best idea that he had ever come up with.

“Fine,” I huffed like a child “but if anyone finds out that she is missing- you're dead, you hear me?” I shouted the last part.

“Understood, master,” he said looking to the floor.

“Now go. I can't stand the sight of your face.” He quickly scurried out of the dungeons, while I started to look around for clues. How didn't they leave a scent? God this is so frustrating, all these years of planning, only for her to escape. I started to walk around the room, it still smelled of her peach and rose smell. At least we have her scent I thought. Then I saw it- a piece of fabric small enough to unnoticed, but not quite. An evil smile played on my lips, I had a plan.

AAHH guys I'm back!!! I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short but I kept on getting writting blocks. So this is all you get. I'm really sorry it couldn't be longer!!! please tell me what you think of this chapter!!! I've got a lot more stuff up my sleeve so keep reading!!! please don't forget to like, follow and comment. And lastly without all of you I wouldn't be writting so i would just like to say thank you to all of you for taking your time to read my story!!!

<3 Georgia :)