Ch.14 The repeat

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I was panicking inside. What if Ariana out of no where comes in? What if she sees us? Oh no, but she's in San Francisco right? About six or seven hours away.

I kiss Aramis back and put my and around his neck, and my heart flutters. Do I like Aramis? Yes, he's a great guy. But do I want to go out with him? I don't know. He lays me on my bed and I get a small flashback to George. I don't want the same thing.

I put my hands on his chest and have the urge to stop him, but I can't. Something else is holding me back. I put my legs around him and he starts kissing me harder. As he does, he mutters,"I want you to be my girlfriend." I bite his lip softly and he moans.

He starts going down my neck, and starts sucking a small part. I bite my lip, and don't think about what my parents might say. I grab his shirt and he goes back to kissing me. I hear someone coming up, but then it's quiet. I push Aramis off gently, and sit up. He stares at me, and grins,"So is that a yes?"

I giggle and put my finger to my lips, and I look at the door. It swings open and Aramis moves away from me and I shriek. I did not expect it to open, especially since I was waiting to hear if anyone was coming up. I sat back up and see Steven, with a bag from 7-11, and he's standing there awkwardly.

Aramis stands up and gives Steven a hand shake, and I suddenly start blushing hard. What if Steven had saw us together? Oh geez that's embarrassing on so many levels. Steven looks at Aramis's hand and they have some kind of staring contest. I clear my throat awkwardly and Aramis says bye and leaves.

Steven closes the door and sits next to me and puts the bag in between us. We stay quiet and he says,"So what was Aramis doing here?" I smile to myself and I say,"To talk about yesterday, and how his party was good."

Steven looks at me with hurt, and shakes his head,"You're lying aren't you? You're lying! Evelyn tell me the truth." He starts pleading and I see that he's sad about something. I wrinkle my nose, and say,"are you okay?"

He stands up and says,"No! I'm not just please answer me. What were you two doing?" I look at him worried, and decide to tell him, he is my bestfriend and he knows Aramis, he can help out right?

"Okay, um me and Aramis were just...kissing. But I don't know Steven, he's a sweet guy but I don't want to do the same thing with George." He looks at me, devastated, and I get up and walk to him. He backs away, looking at me.

"Steven? What's wrong?" I whisper, and he opens the door and starts running out. I run after him, and he shuts the front door behind him. I see his board by my door and I get it and go outside.

"Steven! Wait!" I yell after him, but he's already running away from my house, and I go back in, confused. I go up to my room and collapse on my bed, leaving his board besides my bed. I hear something make noise, and it's the bag that Steven brought.

I look into it and see that he brought hot Cheetos, Arizonas, chocolates, and kisses. I set the bag onto my bed and then just sit in confusion. Why did he run out so fast? I do my homework quickly and then go to netflix and watch Coven, and text Steven. It's been over an hour since he left.

Evelyn: Hey Steven come over please ?

And now the waiting game, I go through one episode, and the second one starts. I check my phone after thirty minutes, and it shows that Steven saw my message. I start to hug my pillow and stare at the screen. I don't think Steven has ever acted this way before and it hurts to know it's because of me.

My eyes start stinging, and I try to blink away the feeling, but tears start coming down. I pause the show, and feel so hurt. What is it that I did to make Steven run away? I don't want him to be gone anymore and I don't want it to be like it was when I was at the hospital.