Professor Lupin

As I came to, I smelled something I had been longing for, for quite some time.

Chocolate.

My eyes snapped open and I saw the heavenly food right in front of my nose. I licked my lips.

"Food!!!!" I screeched

"She's awake Ron!!! Quick withdraw your hand!!!" Hermione screamed at Ron.

She spoke just in time for me to attack Ron. I snatched the chocolate from him and shoved the whole bar into my mouth.

I moaned in delight as i tasted its chocolatey goodness

I heard a man chuckling and swerved my head to see our new D.A.D.A. Professor Lupin trying not to go into hysterics.

"Something funny, professor?" I ask sweetly.

"Not at all my dear. Just reminiscing the olden days. You remind me of an old friend." he said chuckling. "Who might you be, if you don't mind me asking."

"My name is Mira Alice Black, professor."

His eyes widened at my name but he smiled none the less. "Pleased to meet you Miss Black-"

"Professor, if you don't mind please call me Mira. I'm not quite one for formalities." I interrupted.

"Of course, Miss Mira. Now children. If you don't mind, I'm going to talk to the conductor about why there were dementors on the train."

Lupin looked at Harry and I smiling. "Eat, you'll feel better." He winked at us.

And with that he left.

"Are you alright Mimi?" Harry ask quietly

"Yeah, Im alright. Harry, did you faint too?" I ask.

"Yeah. Did you hear that lady screaming?" he ask back.

"I don't know about a lady but I heard a man yelling" I told him slowly.

Hermione gave us confused looks. "Harry, Mira, no one was screaming..."