Sirius Black, in the flesh.

Im so sorry i havent written for a while but i dislocated my finger, so lay off :P

But good things come out of the bad. I managed to get the third Harry Potter book so now i can re-write some of my chapters ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was running away, some jerk face decided he was gonna try and trip me. I turned around to see Malfoy smirking his ass off. I screamed in rage and raised my wand at him. A ruby red spell came out and hit him square in the chest. 

He imediatly started sprouting horns at the top of his straight, blonde head, which turned black and curly. He started turning red, but not only at his face but on his hands too. He looked like the Devil. And when i looked again he had sprouted a little black goatee. He grew a couple of inches and his shoes exploded off his feet reveling goats feet. Malfoy looked down and squaked in terror. when he brought his head back up it reveled that he had a birds beak.

I rushed out of the room laughing hysterically, while behind me you could hear all of the Gryffindors in the classroom laughing.

There was some clacking behind me and when i looked it reveled Malfoy squawking and trying to run after me on his furry little goat legs.

"MIRA BLACK" he squawked. "I WILL GET YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I EVER DO!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME????? I WONT FORGET THIS!!!!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!!!"

I giggled and then screamed back "YOU SOUND LIKE MY AUNT PETUNIA, MALFOY!!!!"

I turned a corner and ran into a unlocked, unused classroom, locking the door magically. 

Malfoy turned the corner screaming "MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I giggled and looked where I was.

"Where am I?" I asked aloud.

"The room of requirement of course." A voice answered me.

I turned around, and guess who I saw??

My father. Lying on a hamock attached from the celing.

My first impuls was to run away screaming, like i did 5 minutes ago. But I stoped and thought about what Vega had said to me the other day. 

So I eyed him warily and said "What are you doing here?"

He blinked a couple of times. "Aren't you going to run away screaming bloody murder? Don't you hate the scary, sinister, Sirius Black? Muahahaha?"

I laughed. "Of course not. I'm not one for following the rules. And right now the rules say that I'm supposed to hate you."

He beamed. "I like you already. What's your name?"

I eyed him, watching for his reaction. "Mira, Mira Black."

He visually stiffened, his eyes widening until the point I feared they would fall out of their sockets. His mouth opened and closed repeatidly whith no sounds coming out of them.

"Mirie? My Mirie?" He ask hoarasly. "Thats not possible. You can't be serious."

"Your right" I said cherrfully. "I'm not Sirius. You are."

He chuckled, nodding. "Yep. That settles it. You are my child."