April Fool's Day Prank ^-^

You and Toby had agreed to not play pranks on each other for April Fool's Day, but did he really believe that you wouldn't? You decided to make him think that every single one of his video's had been deleted. Genious! You thought as you sneakily created a new Youtube account. Toby was visiting his friend, who was in on the prank, for a few hours so you had lots of time to initiate your genious plan of Epicosity! You made sue to get very detail correct, the pictures, the description, everything had to be perfect.

You soon got a text from his friend saying that he told him that his channel was acting weirdly. Perfect! You thought. Once you were done everything you sat on the couch and watched TV until he got home.

"Hey Nuggets!" He called. You and gryphon were his nuggets, only Toby.

"Hey! How was your day?" You asked completely normally, pecking him on the cheek.

"Well, Gabe told me that my channels were acting weird so, I'm going to go check that out. Be right back." You smiled.

"Okay!" He continued to walk to the computer as you got out your phone. This was so going on his channel after! You started recording and told the audience all about your evil scheme. Then walked over to the end of the hallway, just so the camera could record without him noticing, and waited.

He entered Youtube.

Loading.

Loading.

Loading.

"What? WHAT?!!" He yelled. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! This can't happen! WHAT HAPPENED?!" You stifled your giggle and proceeded as planned. You walk out with your phone up as though you were texting someone.

"Whats wrong Toby?" You asked, "puzzled".

"Their gone. My videos. All gone." He looked so sad, it almost broke your heart.

"I'm sorry Toby!" You confessed. And ran into his arms after turning off the camera. He was confused. "I made another account so that I could prank you! I'm sorry!" He started laughing and hugged you.

"Thank god!!" He said, hugging you tighter.

The rest of the night you watched movies, and he attempted to prank you back, only to fail numerous times.

*****************************************

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND ADDED THIS TO THEIR READING LIST!! IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK THAT THIS WAS EVEN THAT GOOD!!

My laptop is back to normal so I can now write from there, but ironically, I'm using my phone...*facepalm* Anyway, I have another chapter-imagine-type-thing that is a draft, and I was gonna finish that tonight as well, but it's 11:39pm so ya.

Goodnight, good morning, good afternoon, or good whatever!

-Mandi