Do You Like Tobuscus?

Do you like Toby Turner? Youtubers? Fan Fiction? Romance? Competition? Questions that have the most distant relationships with the actual point? Long ass beginnings like OMG Amanda get to the freaking point? Well then you should read my new Fan Fiction! When I post the first chapter that is. But anyway! It is a Tobuscus, Romance, Youtubers, type thing and I am loving it. Now I still need a cover so, if any of you want to maybe make one for me? I don't know but I will eventually make one. It's called Youtuber Wars and what that is, is a competition between sixteen Youtubers-in teams of two, one boy and one girl-and they all compete in challenges until there is one team left. That team then wins and gets some stuff. I'm sorry but I'm not abut to explain the entire first chapter to you! Sorry! Okay so, is that all of the information for now? No! So, the main character Aimee's Youtube username is MaybeMusic27, which is my username. I only used that so I wouldn't use anyone else's. Another thing, I reference that Olga Kay wants to get back together with Toby and I would just like to say that you shouldn't hate on me for that! I love Olga! MOOSH ARMY WILL DOMINATE!! MOOSHER FOR LIFE!! Okay that's all for now! Happy Father's Day Everyone! BAII!

-Mandi