Imagine for Courtney ^,^

You  were  in  a  deep  serene  slumber  next  to  your  totally  normal  boyfriend  Toby.  Okay,  maybe  not  totally  normal.  Let  me  rephrase  that;  You  were  in  a  deep  serene  slumber  next  to  your  semi-normal  boyfriend  Toby,  only  to  be  suddenly  awaken  by  presents  being  thrown  on  top  of  you.  You  slowly  fluttered  your  eyes  open  and  gave  a  grinning  Toby  a  confused  look.

"What  on  earth  are  you  doing?"  You  say,  half  annoyed  that  he  woke  you  up.  He  just  grins  wider and  puts  more  presents  on  the  bed.  You  raise  an  eyebrow  at  him.

"You  didn't  want  to  get  up  so  I  just  thought  that  we  could  open  the  presents  here  instead!"  He  said  enthusiastically.  You  sigh.

"Did  you  even  try  to  get  me  up?"  He  shakes  his  head.

"I  was  trying  to  be  nice."  He  smiles  at  you  and  puts  Gryphon  on  the  bed.  You  face palm  and  agree.  He  jumps  around  excitedly.

"Okay,  okay,  lets  start  opening  presents  then  ya  weirdo."  You  say  and  smile  at  him.  He  pecks  your  cheek  and  hand  you  a  present.  You  look  at  the  tag  and  laugh.

It  read:  To  my  super  awesome  Tennis  Court  :P  LOVE  YOUUUUU. 

"Nice  tag  Turner"   He  just  smirks.  You  rip  open  the  packaging  to  reveal  a  Mini  Minotaur  doll with  a  heart  pendant  necklace  around  its  neck.  You  smile  at  him.

"Thank  you  so  much!"  You  gleam  as  he  takes  the  necklace  off  and  pulls  it  around  your  neck.

"No  problem  babe"  He  kisses  you  briefly  before  he  hands  you  another  present  to  open,  followed  by  a  number  of  other  inside  joke  like  gifts  you've  bought  for  each  other.

A/N: Okay, so; I have a few things to address:

First, I put Youtuber Wars on hold. This is only because I am going into grade nine next Wednesday and I just need a little time before I can set up an actual schedule for publishing and updating and such.

Secondly, I am starting a new book. Now, this is going to be a little different from my usual stuff. AKA It's not going to be about Toby. So if you want to see how I do with something that isn't actually fan fiction, keep updated with me

Thirdly, WE HIT 3K OMG! I seriously cannot believe that we got 3000 reads on this like it's crazy! I did not believe that I would even get 1k let alone 3! So I just want to say thank you for everything! I love you guise and I couldn't do this unless people read my stuff so thank you.

I LOVE YOU GUISE!!

-Amanda