Shortie's! Aka, I'm a Horrible Person.

Imagine... Toby is shooting a video for Tobuscus and he won't let you be in it so you yell out at random points ruining his shots. Then when he finally finishes shooting and editing he goes to bed early, causing you to have an idea. You grab his camera and add in a few more shots and edit them in. Once he uploads he watches the video and leaves them in because he thinks their adorable.

Imagine... Telling Toby awhile back that you'd never had a surprise party thrown for you before, only to be surprised by a crazy birthday party with all of your friends and loving boyfriend.

Imagine... Being a YouTuber and doing a collaboration video with Toby. You can't sort out your differences so your friend locks you in a room until you cooperate. You end up finding an idea that works for both of you and the start of a wonderful new relationship.

Imagine... You're watching your favourite show and Toby thinks that it's boring so he keeps turning the channel on you. You end up tackleing him and he starts a tickle war with you that causes you to miss the show but earn more memories.

Imagine... Attending Comic Con with Toby and getting featured in his "HotHotHotHot Comic Con" video to make you feel better about him calling other girl "HotHotHot". He keeps reminding you that you will always be the HotHotHottest.

Imagine... Being sick and Toby puts everything off of his schedule so that he can help make you feel better, even though it lasts a whole week.

Imagine... Getting the lead role in a movie and forcing Toby to help you run lines. His favourite part is the kissing scene. ;)

Imagine... Being awaken Christmas morning to Toby jumping up and down on your bed like a five year old. You end up joining him in jumping, then going to the living room to open all of the gifts you've given each other.

imagine... Toby finding out who your secret celebrity crush is and getting jealous. You notice this and tell him that he will always the only guy that catches your eye.

Imagine... Watching a scary movie with Toby and laughing every time he screams like a little girl. You two cuddle the entire movie because he's so scared. He doesn't understand how you're so brave, but in reality you were a bit scared, not that you'd let him know that! It was too much fun watching him flich every time something popped up.

A/N: Sorry this was so short! I've had massive writers block! But, I've decided that I will start taking requests! So send them in via PM or comment below and I will get all of them! :) Okay Baii!

-Amanda