You Fight :(

"THAT'S IT! I'M DONE!" You yell, running over to the table to grab your phone an purse. Your silly play fight over dog food brands quickly escalated into a full fledged fight about him not being around a lot. You got to the door, opened it, and ran outside before he could stop you. When you got to your car you started to drive. Where? You didn't know, all you knew was that you wanted to be as far away as you could. You pulled into a small, treed in area with a bench, and got out of your car. There were a few cars driving by, and a single light post beside the bench. You walked over to the bench and cried. You were tired, hurt, but most of all, angry. You didn't know what for. It was quickly turning darker as you sat in the cold, longing for the warm embrace he would always give you. You got your phone out of your pocket and stared at the DRW background. 11 missed calls. You turned your phone off as another call started to come in and looked at your surroundings. This was yours and Toby's spot. You would come here if you guys wanted to be alone (NOT LIKE THAT! YOU DIRTY MINDED PIECE OF S- Oh look! A plane! [yes, yes I did just] ). Without a care in the world. Nothing on your mind, nothing to stop your imagination from roaming free. Just you and Toby. But sadly things weren't like that anymore. Sadly now a days, Toby had been more distant. Like he just didn't care (HaHa Pewdiepie). You wished things were different, but your life wasn't a fairy tale. You couldn't have everything you wanted, you always had to work for it. You and Toby may have had your differences, but right now you needed him. You needed him more than anything. As if on cue, a car came pulling off to the side of the road and Toby emerged from it. He stared into your eyes as more tears poured out.

"Y/N," He said silently, only the quiet of the night allowing you to hear. He walked over to you and sat beside you. You held your head in your hands and cried as he held you.

"I'm so, so, so sorry! I didn't mean anything that I said to you. I don't know what came over me! Please forgive me." He sounded hoarse. Like he had been crying. His voice almost broke your heart.

"Toby, how could I not,"

"Oh thank g-"

"Not forgive you?! I mean come on!" You laughed.

"Wow Y/N, way to kill the moment." He said, causing you to laugh even harder, though not straying from his arm around your shoulders. He started laughing too, and soon you both looked like a pair of idiots. He kissed your temple and you both went home.

****************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm very sorry that I made jokes in it. I had to!! I have to go, but ya soo, ya....bye....