Chapter 2

I can't believe I had just assumed that one of my band mates would have room for me. Our drummer, Kinz, lives in a really small apartment, the guitarist, Fin lives with a really big family and me being there would have made it even worse, and the lead singer named Grace lives with her boyfriend in a small place and all they do is have sex! Which means that I am now a part-time hobo with just a little over $500. I find a cheap (and delicious) pizza place. I love pizza and if its cheap, even better. I get my pizza with double cheese, pepperoni and bacon on it. What can I say? Canadians love their bacon! I walk down the street and get some coffee at at Starbucks. Well, its not Tim Hortons, but its something! I say to myself.

I eat my food and drink my coffee. Starbucks always has the strong, rugged sent of black coffee and baked goods no matter where I go. Always the same. The smell even leaks into the washrooms which is kind of nice. It gets rid of the gross poop smell at least. I use the Wi-Fi to check my twitter. I of course am getting the usual congratulations from people in my home town, or from the friends I've made along the way. But, I remember tweeting back and fourth with people I watch on YouTube. There were more than one of them rooting for us, but I remember tweeting with the Game Grumps a lot. I'll admit, I am a huge fan of them, even before we started talking to each other. I start to sip my hot drink until I get an idea. It felt like a light bulb actually lit above me.

Don't the Grumps live in LA? Hopefully around here. I decide to DM them on twitter. "Hey, I really need a place to stay and I'm stuck in LA with the occupation part-time hobo. Mind if I stay with you guys for a bit?" I hope they get back to me. A few minuets later, one of them responds. "You may need to rethink the career choice. But I'm sure we have room for a full-time hobo here. Tell us where you are and me and Suzy will pick you up! -Arin" I almost jump out of my seat. I send them my location.

After a while I see a car pull up. Its Suzy and Arin in the car. I wave to them and they unlock the car so I can put my bass in the trunk and enter the back of the car. It didn't smell like much, just like how a car smells when you go for a ride on a humid day. "Hey. What's up?" I say as I get my seat belt on. "Were good." says Suzy in a cheerful yet slightly tired tone. "So, why are you part time hobo?" "My friends have no room for me. Well, one if them lives is a small place with a bit of room, but her and her boyfriend have really loud sex every night. And I don't want to listen to really loud moaning every all the time. I did for one night. NEVER. AGAIN!" I say to them. Arin and Suzy laugh a little bit. "Well. Its nice to have you here. Danny and Ross are really big fans of you guys. The rest of us are big fans of you guys, but not as big as them." Arin says. I blush and thank them. We pull up to the Grump house. I get very exited but don't show it. I grab my small amount of luggage from my trunk and head inside with Arin and Suzy. The motion me to sit on the couch as they call the rest of the Grumps out to see me. All of them are now in the same room as me. They all gasp as they see me. This was going to be a wild introduction.