Chapter 10

(^^MY DRAWING OF ASH. p.s. This is being written on mobile so this chapter may be very short. The song I chose for this part is Air Catcher by Twenty One Pilots.)

When I woke up, I didn't really know where I was. I looked over to the side and saw Ross sleeping next to me. I stopped worrying and just lied on my back. 'Suzy and Arin are gonna wonder where I was...' I thought. I don't know if I should get up or not. I don't even know what his house looks like, I was too tired to take my surroundings in as I walked in with him. I do remember the mess we had to clean up after the vapour incident though, that will be an everlasting memory. And Barry will probably be showing the rest of the Grumps the video he shot today. Maybe it will be on GrumpOut. After that, I can sense Ross and I being shipped. I already know about Dash, Danny and I. What will me and Ross be called? Rash? I snicker aloud at the thought of our ship name being Rash. My little noise must have been loud, cause I woke my boyfriend up with it. "Wha- oh yeah, you slept over. I forgot. What's to funny?" Ross asks, still half asleep. "Well, I was thinking about last night and that Barry recorded it. So it might be in social media or something. After that, we will most likely get shipped and our ship name might end up being... Rash." I respond, trying not to giggle. Ross giggles a bit. "It could be like, RubberHazstar or something. But it would be funny if it were Rash." He responds looking over at me while smiling a bit. We lie there for a while, saying nothing. "Do you want some breakfast? You're probably hungry considering you mentioned not eating at all yesterday on the ride home." "Yeah, I am actually really hungry now that you mention it." I answer. We get up, and  head to where I think the kitchen might be. I was right and sit down at a chair. "Well, I need to get groceries so I guess we could get breakfast from McDonalds or something." He says. I nod, thinking what to get. Probably the usual Pancakes and Iced Coffee. Ross gets changed and let's me borrow one of his sweaters because I forgot my jacket back at the office. We get into the car and Ross drives to McDonalds. I look and see that what I used to get is more expensive in America than Canada; so I just get a muffin with cafe mocha. We sit down and eat our food, until we have a girl come over to our table with a smile on her face. "Hi, um... you're Ross and Ash from Game Grumps right?" She asks. We both nod. "May I take a picture with you guys? I love your Saints Row lets play." She says quietly with a big smile on her face. We get up and take a selfie with her. I give her a hug, and so does Ross and she walks away giggling. I am smirking because that just made my day and made me feel important. Ross and I get back to our breakfast and when we finish, we drive to the office. "That girl was so adorable." I say. "That actually happens rarely. I can tell that made your day. We have tomorrow off, so we usually all go out for a movie. You can join us if you'd like?" Ross adds. I nod and peck his cheek. I check my phone to be mentioned by the girl on Instagram. I like the photo and read the caption; 'Just met my OTP together at McDonalds.' I smile and comment 'It was so nice meeting you sweetheart! <3' and send it off.

We get to the office and Suzy and I immediately start recording Girl Grumps. We decided to record the game Fran Bow, our first series. We joke around and laugh while solving the puzzles. A few times I giggle, cause of intestines falling to the ground from the sky. Showing my inner sadist off. After that, I record more Saints Row with Ross. We murder enemies left and right with our dildo bats and get some of the story and side missions done. After that we all just hang out on the couch. We all sit there in silence, until I decide to get the courage to show them my bands YouTube channel. We have a few of the videos we recorded yesterday uploaded. But, I created the YouTube channel before we created the band, so there are some old videos from 2 years ago of me singing and playing bass by myself. I give them control and they are enjoying the covers by me and my band mates, then, they chose MY cover if Air Catcher by Twenty One Pilots. They ask what it is because it looks like a low quality camera and me with my old haircut and different glasses frames. A bob haircut with dirty blonde hair and those old-lady wire frames. By now, my past self has reaches the chorus of the song and I am blushing red of embarrassment. I plunge my head face first into a pillow, which looked like I just died and Arin laughs at how I cringe. "Is it over?" I mumble into the pillow. They all giggle at me. I hear the video stop and look up to them staring at me. "You're really good at singing. You've got a pretty damn powerful soul voice." Arin says. "I get that a lot, Grace doesn't let me sing because she says I'm terrible. Kinz told me that she was jealous of my voice. I don't know who to believe." I say. "Believe in Kinz! You're amazing and better than Grace. Not gonna lie." Says Barry, patting my shoulder. They all nod in agreement. "Thanks you guys." I say. "Now, Ross told me about a movie weekend. Is that true?" I add. "Yepo, we watch like, 2 movies tonight, but we have a marathon all weekend in our pajamas, with pizza and popcorn and a bunch of junk food." Arin says. "Its a one a month kinda thing. If it was every weekend, we'd be way to fat to do anything!" We all head to our cars and have movie night at Suzy and Arin's house.

We get all set with microwave popcorn and some M&Ms. We decide to get spooky and watch Coraline and Beetlejuice. They just so happen to be some of my favorite movies ever. Arin and Suzy are cuddling on the love seat, Danny, Ross and I are all on the sofa and Barry is hanging out on the floor. I have a bowl of popcorn on my lap as we watch the first movie, Coraline. I lean on Ross's shoulder and he rests his head on mine. A few minuets later, Ross puts his arm around me, bringing me closer to him. I look up at him and smile. I gaze over to see Suzy with her hand lightly on her heart and smiling like her OTP just became canon. I smirk at her and stick my tongue out. The first movie ends and Barry puts Beetlejuice into the player. We finish the second movie and stuffing our faces. Everyone leaves and I get my stuff ready. Arin, Suzy and I say our goodbyes as everyone leaves to their houses. We all do some cleaning up after the movies. We decided on the Harry Potter movies for the weekend marathon. When we finish cleaning, we all sit together in the living room. "So uh," Arin begins, "are uh- you and Ross a thing or? What?" He asks, unsure. "Oh, um, yeah, we-were a-a thing." I stutter.