Chapter 6

A/N: This chapter is a bit fluffy :D Ash's hair is cut like Avril's but is totally purple. And I'm just saying this now, there will never be any serious angst or smut.

"Are you ready to record Ash?" Ross said. I nod and head into the room with him. "What do you wanna play?" He asks. I think for a moment. "I don't really know. I can't think of anything from the top of my head. I mean, I wanna lean towards a Saints Row game but we would need 2 computers to play together and I play that game WAY too much. I could memorize all the main story missions in order for the fourth game. Not so much the third." I explain. I blush a little bit as he is smiling at every word I say. Why though? "What?" I ask. "Oh nothing. Its just weird to see someone who I watched through a screen for about 3 or 4 months, in front of me and talking to me. " He says. I blush deep red. "Same for you, but I for almost 2 years." I say. We stand there awkwardly. I decide to motion for a hug, with my arms out wide and a smile on my face. Ross comes in and we hug for a bit. Do I like him? In a romantic way? Maybe, I do. I'm cool with having a crush on him. We release the hug and smile at each other. Oh god, I have a crush on him! What could happen? "So, we could play Saints Row the Third if you'd like." He says. I snap back to reality. "Really?" I ask. "Yep! I can buy your copy if you could sign into Steam." He informs me. "Oh my goodness thanks. That's awesome! The Third game right?" "Yep!" He smiles almost directly after I ask him. He puts on hid credit card info and buys bot copies of the game. While we wait for them to download, we start to talk. "So, do you have a boyfriend or something?" He wonders. bruh. "Umm, no. I've never been in a relationship with any gender at all. They have always turned me down." "Why?" He asks. "Cause I'm... I'm asexual. No sexual attraction to anyone. Everyone I've ever asked has said stuff like 'I need a sex life or I will be called a pussy or a bitch' and stuff like that." I say, now looking at the ground. "I'm sorry. I would date you even if there was no sex in the relationship." He says. My heart skips a beat. "Really?" "Totally! You're such a cool person, I don't care about sex that much if the person is a funny, nice and just an overall good person. They made a mistake by saying no to you." He says, in a caring tone. I let off a really big smile and dive into him for a hug. We fall out of the chairs with me on top of him. I quickly get had hat up, not even phased by what had happened and get ready to continue the conversation. Ross, still lying on the floor, slowly gets up. "How were you not phased by that?" He asks. "I'm ace, remember?" I say in a witty tone.

We continue to talk about stuff like Doctor Who, the people who inspired mine and the rest of the bands music and me explaining the differences between a bass and a guitar. About an hour later, the games finish downloading and its time to record an episode. We record the first 2-3 hours of the game, murdering people, I make myself look like me, meanwhile, Ross's character looks ridiculous. When I first see his monstrosity, I almost scream. "WHAT HE FUCK IS THAT THING?" I yell while giggling. "Its me!" Ross says in his creepy baby voice that sounds like Bobby from Bobby's World. "Holy shit Ross." I say, now calmed down. We get through the plane and we begin our final skydive to catch Shaundi. We begin the game and play the first official mission, robbing the military base. We defeat a few more missions, then take a break from them to cause some havoc, murdering everyone we see. I with my shotgun and Ross with his covered in nails. We later pick up where we last left off on the missions and play a few more. "Next time on Grumpcade!" Ross says before letting out a big yawn. 

"It's getting pretty late, you should head back. I think Suzy took her car back, so I can give you a ride." He says. I nod and we get into his silvery car. It's clean, other than the crumpled up maps under the front seat. I get in, making sure I have my bass with me this time and go for a ride with Ross to Arin and Suzy's abode. When we get to their house, I thank him and hug him goodbye. Right before I get out, Ross taps my shoulder, I look back at him as he lets out a big puff of air, showing he was worried. "Look, this may seem sudden but, will you go out with me?"

P.S: I'm have decided I'm gonna leave you hanging until Sunday or Monday instead of tomorrow >:3