Chapter 13

"Hello? Ross?"

Wait.

Oh.

My.

God.

Dan! Oh my god, was Ross awake when that happened last night? Does Dan even know? Oh my god oh my god oh my god. With that shock jolting up my body, I tip-toe to Ross who's out cold on the couch, that one arm extending outwards, and the other under his back. He actually looks quite uncomfortable, but there he is, sleeping soundly. "Ross. Hey Ross." I say oddly poking his face. He slowly, but surely wakes up, smiling and then giving off a confused look. He scratches his head, and looks around for a minute, yawning as he does. "Am I at Arin's?" I nod, fixing a piece of his crazy hair. As I try to wake Arin up, he groans and covers his eyes from the sunbeams shooting through the curtains. "What the hell Ash?" Arin mumbles, cocooning himself further into his sheets. "Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey!" I exclaim. It does absolutely nothing, so, I try another tactic. "SATAN IS LOVE ARIN!" "What?!" He screams, his heart practically beating out of his chest. "666 HAIL LORD SATAN!!" I yell in a deep voice. I hear Suzy scream from the bathroom, and I start dying of laughter. "No better way to start the day with a little SATANNNNNN!!" I say deepening my voice when I say 'Satan', as if I'm the lead singer of an extreme metal band. "SATANNNNN!!" I hear being returned from Ross across the hallway. I'm laughing so hard that my gut is hurting. "Okay, what's for breakfast?" "Satan apparently." Arin grumbles, slumping to the kitchen and into the cereal cabinet, pulling out Lucky Charms. "Wow, you really are Mr. Grump, aren't you?" I say snickering with Ross. "You two," He says slowly moving his finger at us, "were made for each other."

"Thanks, I-" I get interrupted by my phone buzzing off, and it's- I don't even know.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hello?" A shy unfamiliar voice rings through, "Is this Ashley Hazstar?" "Yes? And this is?"

"Oh. Uh this is John Doe from Studio Yotta.""John Doe? I'm sorry, I don't know who this is," I say looking at the guys as if I'm pleading for help. Arin gestures with his hands to give him the phone, and I do. "Hello?. . . Uh, I see. . . Okay. . . alright. thank you." "Who was that?" I say snatching my phone from him. "It's someone who works with Studio Yotta. They want to know-" "Yeah she said that, I don't know what a 'Studio Yotta' is." I say. He huffs and, "They are animators and they want to know if you want a music video animated for you."