Contest Winners!

Hello everyone! As you may have heard, the contest ended last night/today. (IDK it was midnight.) Anyways, I am now going to announce the winners. Before I do so, I would like to thank everyone who reads my work and to everyone who has entered this contest. It means a lot to me that we are half way to 1K reads and 50 Votes! And I hope I have inspired at least one person to write something on their own. Now, down to the reason you guys are reading this. 

In 3rd place, the winner is wiseshapeshifter!

In 2nd place, the winner is TeganSteen!

and finally in 1st place, the winner is  Linzertarts!

Congratulation! You can PM me when you get this so you can give me the info for your character and so on. And I would also like to thank Kirbica for joining, despite not entering on time or submitting, but you will get something, I promise. Thanks everyone. I would also like to take the time to say that I am not doing too well, mentally. I am going to the doctors to get a diagnosis for social anxiety. Social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia, is an anxiety disorder in which a person has an excessive and unreasonable fear of social situations. Anxiety (intense nervousness) and self-consciousness arise from a fear of being closely watched, judged, and criticized by others. For me, anxiety also happens when I talk to someone (in person) or just being near people. So, going outside is a major battle for me and going to school feels like being suffocated. You don't need to worry about me too much. I just wanted to let you know so you guys can understand this better and know that chapters will not come out too quick. (I'm sorry for cliffhangers before hand.)

-Amber (lastofus_fangirl12)