How It All Started

Strong language

Alesha POV

"I don't want to!"

"You have to Alesha! Chad is just a screwed up twat who shouldn't have done that to you!"

"He left me for a reason Amanda!!" I start to cry and that's when Amanda finally stopped. She embraced me in a comforting hug as  I start to break down. 

"He left me because I'm a-an u-ugly cow....... a-and an-"

"Alesha, just because he called you that doesn't mean you look like one"

"Ama-"

"No questions. We are going to the bar for you to meet someone, ok?" I said nothing as Amanda dragged me to the front year, where my car is parked, and drove us to The Dorchester Bar. As I expected, when Amanda and I walked in, we already illicit suggestive leers and responses. I saw a hand out of the corner of my eye come to make contact to my behind but I quickly blocked it and slapped the guy hard across the face. I smiled. 

Walking across the bar, Amanda and I sat down on the stools and immediately ordered a few drinks. "2 shots of vodka please. The one that burns your throat spontaneously" I asked.

"Are you seriously going to drink that sh*t?" Amanda said in surprise.

"I just feel like drowning my sorrows with hard liquor" I say nonchalantly as I drink down a glass. "More please"

As soon as I was about to drink another one, Amanda slapped it out of my hands. "What the-- Amanda!"

"I'm sorry Alesha but this is terrible. You shouldn't be doing these things to yourself!" I was in rage when she said that I ended up slapping her across the face, the sound then silencing the whole room, and walked out carefree. 

God, Amanda just doesn't understand. I wish that there's a guy out there who actually loves me for who I am.

I pulled up the collars of my coat as a tear rolled down my face slowly. Luckily, no one around me seem to notice which is no surprise because there was rarely anyone out here anyways. I kept walking down the street, not knowing where to go, when two guys approached out of no where. 

"Hey there lady. Need some help?" One guy asked, following me from behind as I ignored his inquiry. "Don't be shy, it won't take long"

I rolled my eyes at his sly remark as I sneered at one of his friends. "Sorry but I'm busy. Trying to find someone" As I was about to quicken my speed, one of the guys held onto my wrist and attempt to pull me towards a dark alleyway. I panicked. "W-what are you doing?! Help!"

"Look here, Frank... a wonderful lady with no one to look after"

"Let go of me. Get away right now!" I screamed, hissing in pain when their vice grip tightened even more.

"Oh babe, no one will hear you until we are done with you" Frank whispered.

"No! Get away from me now!"

"Can you shut up? Cameron, show this b**ch who is boss" Frank gleamed evilly, holding my arms behind my back. He then gave one of my wrists to Cameron, who shoved my head down towards the zip of his jeans. My eyes widened.

"Sure thing Frank" Cameron smirked as he starts to pull down his zipper. Blood was rushing past my ears when I heard someone shout. "HEY!" 

Frank and Cameron stopped what they were doing when they realised they just got caught. As they dropped my wrists down, they started to flee from the voice whilst pulling up their hoodies thus hats to cover their face. I collapsed onto the floor, crying, as I can feel my wrists throb in pain.