Everyones ok... kind of

David POV

How could she? After all what happened in the past, she just threw it away. I cried with me knees up to my chest only to see Simon standing in front of me. 

"Si?"

"David..."

I got up and hugged Simon for he was ok. Simon told me to sit down and I did as he told as he staggers to the chair across me. 

"What happened?"

I looked at him and didn't say a word. 

"Well, im glad your o-"

"Dave..."

"You want something to ea-"

"Its Alesha isn't it?"

I stopped talking only to be bursting tears with my hands in my face. 

"I can't believe she did that Simon... she is the only person I love and she is the only person who loves an ugly, desperate guy like me..."

Simon POV

I was shocked and annoyed to hear Alesha had done such a thing. Thats when I remembered Amanda and how we were fighting in the car... how she nearly died... because of me. I told David to wait here and gave him a hug telling him its ok. 

I staggered down the hallway with my walking stick to the room Amanda was in, informed by one of the nurses. I entered and saw Amanda lying in bed, staring at the tv. Thats when she looked up and saw me with tears in her eyes. She was fine by the way she ran to me and hugged me. 

"Im sorry... Im so sorry Manda... Please forgiv-" I got interrupted by Amanda with a kiss on the lips. She stopped the kiss, only to be giggling. 

"I love you Simon..."

"I love you too Amanda"