Love is so unfair... but beautiful

WARNING: NSFW I REPEAT NSFW (Plus the smut is written by a stupid person named Ashley)

Simon POV

I held Amanda tight when I realised I forgot something.

"David!!!" 

"What?" 

Obviously Amanda doesnt know so I poured the whole story to her. 

"She WHAT?!"

Amanda was shocked and disappointed to hear such a thing. She knows her best friend would never do those kind of things but sometimes Alesha can act a bit stupid at times. 

Amanda POV

"Look I got a plan..."

"Wait..."

"What?"

"Will you take me back?"

I rolled my eyes and punched him on the shoulder. 

"Of course you asshole"

Simon smiled at me and we started planning. It took us a while but eventually we got there. 

"Perfect!" I shouted and hugged Simon. 

"Lets do it" I said. 

Simon POV
Amanda went to find Alesha where I went to get David to take him to my house. I looked at David and he looked like a mess. 

"Look Davie... It'll be alright" He smiled at me and we went in his car to drive to my house. We entered my home and talked about how they will always be best friends while drinking a glass of champagne. 

Alesha POV

I was on a chair, crying when I saw Amanda running towards me.

"Amanda!!!" She smiled at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back with Amanda telling me everything was gonna be alright from what she heard from Simon. 

"But he hates my guts... he'll never come back to me"

"It'll be fine..." She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek while guiding me to my car. I went in with Amanda who is the driver only to see David's jumper. I put it on and it was a bit too big for me. But I didnt care. Amanda drove to her house, only to see David's car. 

"David's here?"

"Yep... Lets go"

Amanda POV

I tried to get her out but she refused. She starts crying again and thats when I said something to her. 

"Alesha... remember how our family passed away..."

She nodded her head and starts wiping away her tears.

"We said to each other we always be there for each other and we will never let go"

I looked into Alesha eyes as I said this and I knew she was gonna start crying again. 

"Well im not letting go"

Alesha POV

I looked at Amanda and then Davids car and walked to the front door. I was nervous and I was hoping David could take me back after being a shitty shit to him. 

David POV

Me and Simon was laughing with the joke he shared when I saw Alesha. Alesha had mascara running down her face and she was wearing my jumper. Her hair was a bit messy but she still looked beautiful. A beautiful mess. 

"Alesha..."

I walked towards her and kissed her like no other. She entered her tongue which I gladly accepted and wrapped my arms around her. 

"Get a room!" Yelled Amanda with Simon chuckling behind her. 

"Oh we will" I said back to them. 

"We dont have any guest rooms!" Shouted Simon. 

"We're gonna use your room then" I yelled back. Alesha and I started laughing. We both stopped only to be in Simons room, kissing each other passionately. Thats when Alesha stopped to say sorry for all she had done and how she is a bitch. She looked down and thats when I lifted her chin up. 

"Its alright babe" I kissed her again but this time our clothes got taken off. I laid her down only to adjust my size into her. I moaned at the feeling we were creating and fasten the pace. Thats when Alesha moans turned into orgasm. We changed positions each time, feeling each others heart beat and thats when I feel Alesha orgasm spitting. I couldn't take it anymore, as I screamed and poured my orgasm into her. 

We both held on to each other and thats when I spoke up. 

"I love you..."

"I love you too" 

Simon POV

I held Amanda as she straddled me and kissed me hard. I lifted her shirt up and kissed her back. A piece of clothing was getting taken off every 30 seconds and finally we both were wearing nothing. She held me and stroked when I couldn't help but moan. She kept going until I was fully sheathed, and made me enter inside of her. 

"Oh fuck" Amanda said. 

I chuckled and entered in a fast stroke into her. She moaned and moaned until I was nearly there. I kept going and going until finally I was spitting my orgasm into her. 

We held on to each other, when she spoked up. 

"That was amazing..."

"Yep that was..." I smiled. After 2 hours passed, the two love birds came down stairs blushing and smiling to see us smiling at them. 

"How was your sex Alesha?" Alesha and David blushed even more with me and Amanda laughing at them. 

"Come... sit down and have a drink" 

Authors POVS

So they all sat down with each other, drinking and laughing at each others dry jokes while David held Aleshas tightly against him and Simon laying his head down on Amandas shoulder. 

Years and years passed only for David to be marrying Alesha and having a kid. Same thing with Simanda! Thats when they knew, that love may seem unfair at first but it will always turn right towards the end.