Love

Amanda POV

I gazed at Alesha, whose looking fine but I know in the inside its a wrecking ball. 

"I feel so bad for Alesha..........." I whispered to Simon. 

"I know.........." I looked up at Simon and could see him tearing up a bit. I hugged him and he started crying on my neck. 

"D-d-david i-is my f-friend......... I n-n-need h-him"

I had my arms wrapped around him and held him close and kissed him on the cheek. 

I whispered:

"David will be ok........"

It was a pretty short ride but I wished it was longer. I still wanted to be the shoulder Simon would be able to cry on. 

Simon and I ended up getting escorted to the waiting room, waiting for Alesha and David. An hour pass and it was 2am. Thats when 2 nurses walked up towards us and asked each one of us to go with each nurse. I looked at Simon who replied yes to their questions. 

"Babe, we are going to have to sleep without each other tonight"

"Yeah......." I replied sadly. 

"Hey don't worry" He lifted my chin up high and pecked me on the lips. "Just think of me ok?"

"Ok" I smiled. The nurses grabbed each of our arms, pulling us apart. 

"Look after David, Simon!!!!!!"  I shouted. 

"Look after Alesha, Mandy!!!!"

The nurse lead me to a room with Alesha lying in bed sleeping like a little baby angel. 

"Awwwwww" I said. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of Alesha sleeping and tagged everyone on instagram especially David. 

I smiled as Alesha woke up when her phone went off. She peeked at it and saw the picture I tagged her.

"Amanda!!!!!!" I laughed at her who was getting worked up but decided to join in with me. 

Simon POV

I miss Amanda already as I looked at David who has bruises all over his face. My phone went off as I sat down next to him only to see a picture of Alesha sleeping. I smiled at Amandas post and liked it . I commented below, "I miss you already babe" only to get a reply from her that says "me too <3".

I looked at David and could feel my heart in my throat. I took a picture of him and tagged it to Alesha, David and Amanda with captions saying, "Missing my best friend already :(" 5 seconds later both Alesha and Amanda liked it with Alesha commenting, "I want my David back!!!!!! ;(" 

I felt so sorry for her, knowing what it was like losing someone you love. It feels like theres a big hole inside of you that you just want to refill............. with love. 

Love is something that makes you feel. Makes you laugh. Makes you smile. Makes you sad. But all I know is my love is Amanda. And no matter what I will always and try to protect the person I love just like what David did.