The Finger Prints Upon His shoulders (HAUNTED)

*Author's note: I lay no claims on this story. It is a true encounter I collected from the internet.*

This incident did not happened to me, but to my husband - Rajat, some 5 years ago. We were at our ancestral house, in Jodhpur, India. We stay in Bangalore for our work purpose, but when my husband's eldest maternal uncle passed away, we visit.

Things were passing in a slow sad manner. Uncle was a retired Indian Government Official, and fully disciplined. He used to love my husband like his own son, even Rajat bore a connection with him. He was a man of dignity and superior stature, he would always get up by 5 A.M. daily to go for morning walks and wear perfect white clothes.

After 3-4 days of his death, Rajat started sleeping in his uncles's bed since there were other people who visited and had to stay in the same home. It happened one early morning, that Rajat woke up startled and he said that he felt some one tapped him hard on his temple to wake him up. It was a bit shocking and confusing for me, since I always put some logic before such incidents. I thought may be he was just dreaming. Moreover, when you visit a recently deceased persons house, you sometimes get that spooky feelings.

It, however, gave me a shock when I found that same day, five big finger impressions on Rajat's shoulders. I showed it to other family members and they all were scared. My mother-in-law concluded that mostly that Uncle who died, his soul might have visited, and it was he who tried to wake Rajat. By observing the finger print on my husband's shoulder, my logic didn't actually work.

Till this day I am not very sure how or with what scientific reason it can happen or is it really the dead comes within 13 days of death (as believed in Hinduism, India). I have no explanation.