I will always love you (Haunted)

I will always love you, as much as I could.

She whispers this to me every night, exactly 3 times. Then she hugs me tight, hides me in the warmth of her chest and we sleep. We have lived like this for years.

If she would have a tough day at school, she would come and cry to me and I would comfort her. If she is happy, she will come and share her happiness with me and we would dance together, jump together on the bed. We often go together on picnics, on road trips, to movies, for shopping. We have the perfect relationship. I am so lucky to have her. I hope she is happy with me.

4 years later (Present day):

Lately, things are changing. We don't go out together anymore. Some nights she forgets to tell me that she loves me. She doesn't share her feelings with me anymore. We still hug and sleep though. I still love her. I can't think of a life without her. Maybe, it is just a bad phase and it will pass. She will come back to me. We have known each other since we were 5. Nobody can come between us.

One night she came home with another guy. There was no one else at home, just us. Maybe, he is just a friend. I was sitting on the chair in the bedroom, waiting for her to come and say hi. But she passed right by me. What is happening? She is kissing the other guy. I am sitting right here. I try to protest, but no words come out of my mouth. Grief and fear takes control of me. I am sitting there shocked, is this some bad dream? They start taking each others clothes off. She whispers to him " I love you".....

Nooooooo.......... I can't take this anymore. She looks at me for a second and then turns away. Can't she see my tears. Does she not remember all those years I stood by her when she would be sad? Why is she doing this to me.

Anger is boiling through my veins. If she can't be loyal to me then what is the point of all of this love that I have for her. What about the promise she made me each night for all those years? Is she punishing me for something? Did I hurt her? Is this revenge? My baby is mad at me. I will make her see sense. If we can't be together in this world, then we will be in the next.

I get up from the chair. Mad fury has taken control over my body. I start walking with heavy steps towards the kitchen. I pick the butcher's knife and switch on the oven. I walk back to the bedroom. Baby I am coming, I will always love you, as much as I could.

They are on the bed, taking no notice of me. I climb the bed, they still don't notice me. Finally, when I am on top of his filthy body, he notices me.

"Hey Amanda, that's a cute teddy bear you got."

"yeah, that's ted. I have had him since I was a little girl. How did it get here though? I had put him on the chair."

"Are you sure? Is it battery operated or something? Fuckkkk.... That's a huge knife he is holding"

"What the fuck? I am sure I left him on the chair. What is that knife doing in his hand. Shittt it just moved.... Run Steve. Run..."

I pin the other man down on the bed with all the strength I got. There is terror in his eyes. He tries to get away, but he can't. Yes, I like that terror. It is the price you pay for messing with my girl. I stab him with the knife through his chest. Blood shoots out, covering my entire face, my entire body. I keep stabbing him like a mad person. I can hear them both shouting first. Then it is only her voice I hear. He has stopped struggling or shouting. I look at her. She is covered in blood and tears. My baby looks so beautiful. I will always love you, as much as I could. She tries to back away from me. But there is only wall at her back. To get out of the bed, towards the phone she has to get through me. I move towards her, till there is nothing between us and stab the knife one final time through her chest. Her life flies out of her body quickly. I hug her lifeless body for hours.

I finally walk towards the kitchen. I wish I could cry. Tears are building up but they can't flow. I turn around and look at my beautiful baby one final time. The oven is hot. I open it, taking in the hot whiff. I take a deep deep breath and put my head inside. There is no pain. Just withering, withering of my body. I am coming back to you soon my baby.

**Author's note**Please vote, like comment... I would love to hear your opinions :) It inspires me to write more.

P.S: Copyrighted content by Vanya Shekhar. These are my original stories. Please don't copy lest i will have to take legal actions.