Abandoned // Chapter Seventeen

Lisa Cimorelli ran off stage, her fans screaming at her for one last song, her best one. She quickly ran through the lyrics as the lights changed and she ran back on stage. Immediately wild music came on and Lisa started jumping up and down and running all across stage. This was a song she had written about her and her sisters, when they where still in the band. It was called 'Wild Like Us'. "DO YOU WANNA BE WILD LIKE US! BABY JUST BE WILD LIKE US! DON'T MIND WHAT THEM PEOPLE SAY, BABY BE WILD LIKE US, WILD LIKE US!" She sang, staying energetic. "We jump up and down, sing songs in the car, pull weird faces and make people stare. We shout and dance on the streets, obsess over boys, pull weird faces and make people stare!" When Lisa ended she said goodbye to her fans and ran of the stage, wiped off her sweat with a towel, and grabbed a bottle of water, chugging half of it. "Lisa! That, was, amazing! Everyone loves you!" Lisa smiled at her manager before hurrying off to her changing room for a rest. Finally her tour was over. Slipping on a onesie Lisa flopped down on the couch and began looking on Twitter. Sure enough, there where already loads of tweets about her show. She retweeted and faved a few, plus followed a few of her fans. She would start on the dms later. Lisa then decided to tweet something. LisaCim: California you rock! Loved meeting all you beautiful people on tour, it was crazy guys!
Immediately her feed blew up with tweets saying that they met her in wherever, or that they missed her, or loved her, or that the tour was amazing. She retweeted a tweet from Toby Randall saying she was amazing and the shows where really awesome. She tapped on his name and then clicked on the dm button, sending him a dm. Collab sometime? Lisa then logged off Twitter, and packed up all her show stuff, and then went out of the secret exit and into the car that was waiting for her. She drove to the hotel she was staying at and went up to her room. Tomorrow she would leave and go back to Nashville, where she lived. Close to Lauren, away from Katherine and Christina and reasonably close to the rest of her family. Of course, she didn't know where Amy was, but she had some ideas. Amy had always wanted to live some place like New York, or Texas. But then again, Amy might be in New Zealand, or Germany! She missed her little Cupcake Bubbles. Cupcake Bubbles... She hadn't called Amy that for years. But then again, she hadn't spoken to Amy since 2015, when Lisa was nineteen and Amy was seventeen. Now Lisa was twenty seven and Amy was twenty five. Eight years. That scared Lisa to death. The reason she wanted to get away from Christina was because of the hospital. Christina had punched Katherine, and then started crying and saying Katherine was seeking attention! Then Lisa believed her. Lisa put her head between her hands and let out a groan. She then heard the door open and slam. Jason. "LISA!" He called angrily, and Lisa ran up to him, faking a smile. "Did you make dinner?!" Jason asked, a frustrated look on his face. "N-no. I had a s-show." Lisa stammered. "Oh of course, you always have a show! Never time for me, am i not important?" Jason picked up a glass and smashed it onto the ground. This was not true. Lisa rarely had a show and was always making things for Jason, and cooking him dinner. It was always Jason that was away. "B-but Jason, i-i'm hardly every a-a-way" Jason looked at Lisa with cold eyes. "What did you just say?" He asked her, stepping closer. Lisa took a step back, feeling vulnerable. "I-i, Jason p-please, don't c-come any closer." Lisa put her hand up as tears started running down her face. "I am flying back to Nashville." Jason says as he storms out and slams the door. Lisa falls to her knees sobbing. She didn't want to go back to Nashville with Jason. There is one person who always helped her when she had arguments with Jason, way back before Dani died. Christina. Lisa takes a deep breath before hearing her phone ring. She crawls over to the table, picks it up and answers it. "Christina?" Lisa is surprised that her older sister has called her, as they always argue. "L-Lise. I- i miss you. I-i just found p-photo's of me with D-Dani a-a-and i m-miss i-it." "Christina i..." Lisa stops for a second. She misses Christina too. Lisa loves Christina. Lisa starts softly crying again. "I love you Chris." Lisa then starts sobbing. Lisa hears Christina sobbing from the other side as well. 'Love you's' are said as the two sobbing girls say goodbye. When Lisa hangs up she takes a deep breath and wipes away her tears. She might be able to get her life together after all. Lisa stands up, walks to the little apartment kitchen and starts making herself spaghetti. Lisa nearly laughs at the fact she is making spaghetti when she just had an argument with her boyfriend and she just made it up with her older sisters. When Lisa is done she sits down on the sofa with a plate of spaghetti and turns on the tv. Lisa starts watching curiously as she realises the news is about her.
"Lisa Cimorelli rocks another concert in Los Angeles, making the crowd go wild. Lisa is known for her amazing concerts and inspiring songs and her kind heart. Lisa is..." Lisa turns the tv off again and starts humming a tune, smiling to herself. Then suddenly, she gets song lyrics in her head. She grabs a notebook, and writes down the title.
'It Was All Okay Again'

A/N hey guys! Three more chapters until the end of the book :( hope you are all having an amazechicken Tuesday🦄🦄