The start

Rarity's POV

Rarity awoke to the sound of a loud truck. She groaned and tiredly got up, she walked over to her window. She looked around and finally spotted the truck, at the farm not to far from her house. No one owned that farm, not even her wealthy parents. She rubbed her eyes and watched as an old woman walked in the barn carrying boxes. She had white hair, and a red shirt with a jean skirt along with boots.

'Country people' Rarity decided, because of the attire of the old woman.

She kept watching and then spotted a young girl. She looked like a freshman, she had nice messy red hair with a red bow to keep it away from her face. She was still in her pajamas which had apples on them, she tiredly made her way to the old woman. Then, rarity saw a tall blonde boy. He wore a red patterned shirt with some blue jeans and boots. He looked a older than her, but it might've just been his height. She kept watching, and finally came out a girl about her age. She had her beautiful gold blonde hair in a braid, and she also had a pretty old cowboy hat on. She wore a red patterned shirt and skinny jeans, with boots. Her attire similar to the tall blonde boy. Except, she also wore a red bandana around her neck. Rarity couldn't quite see much of her face, but she decided it was extremely unladylike to 'stalk' these country people. She yawned and went back to bed, thinking about that new county family.

Aye people who actually read this fanfic. Um...I know it's crappy, but I'll try to get better at writing. Anyways, thanks for taking your time to read my fanfic!

Your friend,
The author