Chapter 1 -

Jane's POV

Hi! I'm Jane, A Senior student which means I'm in Highschool 4th year. This is the first day of class. Hopefully no one will ever hurt me.

I'm new at this school, Named Mouyuna Immaculate Centre. I heard rich people only study here. But hm? Who cares if I ain't rich.

As I entered the school. Wahh! Its like a palace. I wonder what it looks like inside. As I went inside my building everyone was mumbling. Hm? Never seen a new student before?

I smiled and went to look for my class.

Jerald's POV

Finally school has started. Before going inside the school I face behind me and nodded my head at the assistant behind me. They bowed and left.

I went inside the school and there goes everyone.

"Wah! Jerald!"
"Jerald!!"
"He's so cute!"

I can't even move a little. Then all of sudden the security whistles. Thank goodness.

As I was free or away from the students I calm my self down. Yes I own this school. My dad hand me it since he had no more energy to handle it.

"Yo dude!" My bro greeted as we did out hand shakes.

"Ey!" I greeted back.

"Hey dude wassup!" My bro said as we did another hand shake.

"Dude! Long time no see!" My another bro greeted and we also did the hand shake and bro hug.

Anyways their my best friend. Their all attractive but I'm more attractive. Since I'm the leader of our group named JINM. Yea it has meaning each of our names was the meaning. Jerald, Ian, Nidan, and Minyuk.

We never separate when it comes to "First day of class" We were so close since we were wearing our diapers.

"Bro, let's go. We have to go to our office and do stuffs" Ian took my attention and I nodded.

"Hold on, I'll be with you in a moment. I'll just get a cup of coffee"

"Right" Nidan said and everyone left.

As I took the coffee I was waiting for it to cool for a moment so I was on my way to the office but then I bump at this girl a spill all of my coffee on the ground.

"Ah! I'm sorry sorry! I didn't meant to! Sorry sorry! I can pay you! Forgive me! I'm just new here please don't kill me!" She begged while she was bowing.

"Aish.." I mumbled while I look at this girl's hair.

"Please don't hurt me!" She begged one more time.

"Forget i-"

As I was about to continue my words I saw the girl's face and drool over her. Her eyes....were so perfect..which I can get lost in it. Her lips...so tiny...I want to touch it..

"S-sir?"

"Sir your s-saliv-"

I felt my saliva coming out and suddenly sip it back.

"Its alright..." I said and continue walking.

That girl....She's so pretty. Is she even studying here? She's wearing the uniform. How about if we didn't see each other again?

"AHHH!!" I Yelled out and each of my friends look at me.

"Is there something wrong?" Minyuk asked while the others was still looking at me.

"Let me guess, You found your love?" Ian smirked out.

"Yah! Shut up!" I yelled and turn my chair around.

"Wooo, look who's in love" Nadin said while smirking again. I turned my chair back again facing them then all of sudden I heard a girl screaming.

"Did you hear that? Another girl who's getting bullied?" Minyuk said. I stood up and everyone stared at me again.

"T-that voice..." I mumled.

"Huh?" Nadin asked.

"Help!!" A girl yelled.

I immidiatley runned towards that voice with my speed technic to that voice and since everyone was in crowd no one saw me.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked in a deep voice, everyone face at me a did a path for me. I saw the girl covered with water and eggs.

"I NEED AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS!!" I exclaimed as the two girls got startled.

"DONT YOU KNOW THIS GIRL IS NEW!? WHY DONT YOU TREAT HER THE SAME AS THE OTHERS!! DO YOU BOTH WANT TO GET EXPELLED!?" I asked. I could feel my blood was boiling because of these girls.

"We're sorry" They both apologize but I don't think I can accept this.

"STUPID, IDIOTS, GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS NOW!" I demanded and every single students run besides this girl. I notice my anger which means I can feel my sight is getting different, my eyes. I look at the back sarcastically looking for someone but all I do is to calm my self so she won't see my eyes turning into black again.

As I calmed down I faced the girl again and went near her. I took my handkerchief and wipes her face.

"Shh, Don't cry, it's all handled now. Okay?" I whispered at her while putting a smile on my face. Dammit She's so pretty!

She nodded slightly and wipes her tears.

--

Eyy! How was it? Hopefully its alright well sorry my errors Thanks for finishing the Chapter one. Now leggo to Chapter two!! ✌

-DanDujj