Chapter 7 -

Jane's POV

I was on my way to my bike when I saw Minyuk driving the motorcycle. He stopped by me and handed me a helmet. "If your using your bike. Use this for safety" He said as I grabbed the hetmet slowly and he left.

I looked at the helmet and saw his signature over.

"Hm? Thanks then" I mumbled and wear the helmet and ride my bike. As I was off to school I heared Ian talking beside me. "Well well, look who have a responsibility to go to school" Ian said smirking while riding his bike.

"Oh Ian, Hi!" I greeted him and all he did was just to smile and continue looking on his way. Snob?

"So, How's Jerald?" He quiried out.

"Hm? How would I know?" I asked him back pouting my lips a little.

"Let's see. Okay forget it. Anyways he wants you to be in our office. He wants to give you some important, once you lost it he'll kill you cause that thing is special" He said paddling the bike faster.

"But h-!" Before I can continue my words he immidiatley paddled faster which makes him fast so I bet he couldn't heard me anymore. "Yahh!!" I yelled out but he seems ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes and continued paddling. As I reached the school I parked my bike at the side and locks it. I look after the office of them and saw it. I entered the room and saw him and the others.

"Hm? Oh, glad your here" Jerald said while smiling.

"Why did you call me?" I asked him curiously.

"Just wanting to know if your free for the week" He asked. Free? Why?

"Yea why?" I asked.

"Great! Perfecttt! Well, Let's meet at the kamdasan tower at 4:50 on Tuesday night" He said as my eyes widened.

"W-wh-" Before I continued my words he snapped his fingers.

"No more complain" He said and his friends pushes me out of the room.

"Aish!" I yelled out and kicked the door. Date? What? No, But its going to snow later. Ashhjdjdhasksb!

As I got irritated I moved on and goes in my class.
After class I immidiatley sneek out of the school cause I litteraly knew what he will do if he caught me not going into him first.

As I was walking backwards I stepped on a feet and hitted him. I held his arms incase I fell and I noticed his hands were big. I let go it and immidiatley looks behind.

"Hm? Where's my princess going?" I knew it. He told me as he rubs my hair.

"Im not a princess" I said annoyed.

"Oh, I see you're escaping. But why?" He asked me. I Shook my head and left.

Well, Atleast I get to see that idiot. I continued walking until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

My eyes widened and my heart was beating rapidly fast like a wolf heading towards me.

Jerald's POV

I can hear the beat of her heart. Its so fast its like a wolf running. This is the first time I heared a heart beat that fast.

She pushed me away and I can see the redness of her freakin' adorable face. I smirked up and holds her hands and grabs her.

"Yah! Where are you taking me!?" She exclaimed but I don't mind. I kept holding her wrist while dragging her. As I reached my car I pushed her in and I drived.

"Where are we going?" She Curiously asked while staring at me. Dammit stop staring you're distracting me.

"Somewhere, Look at the window it has more beutiful view than looking at my charming face" I compliment and she just let out a harsh strong sigh and looked away.

As time passes we reached our destination. I opened the door for her and she just stand right there looking at the mansion.

"What is this? Another school?" She asked. I laughed a little and we stared at each othet.

"What's funny?" I asked him.

"This is my personal secret home. I'm staying here when I'd like to be alone. Only you and my friends know about this place" I told her. I can see the shockness on her face. Them wide eyes, I can tell it already.

Jane's POV

"Y-your personal place!?" I asked him in a wide real shock. He smirked and nodded. Its beautiful! I mean look at this its like a forest with a single house at the middle.

"Come on! We still have to eat some dishes, I made them" He said and grabbed my wrist again, His hands are so huge.

---

Hello! Thank you for finishing my another update. I apologize for not updating so fast, Theres a reason its because I'm using my mom's phone. My phone right now is in PUK and I cant get the password. So that's it.

-DanDujj