Chapter 6 -

Jerald's POV

Second day in here. I was here laying down at the bed while staring at the ceiling thinking of the girl that saved me when I was drowning. I kept her face in mind and trying to compare her face to Jane's face.

"No...it can't be her" I mumbled while closing my eyes.

"Wake up!" My friends yelled while they all slammed the door open and yelled at the same time.

"Yah!" I exclaimed throwing pillow at them.

"Dude! The witch is back home!" Ian exclaimed. My eyes widened in shock.

"Where's Jane?" I asked them.

"Probably sleeping" Minyuk replied.

"Come on, we have to pack and get home quickly as possible" I exclaimed getting my bags and stuffs.

"Dude. I can teleport" Nidan said smiling.

"Alright. I'll just carry Jane with me" I said as I rushed at her too. And gently carried her and some of her stuffs.

"Come on" I said.

"Okay" Nidan said and we all went near him while he was closing his eyes, so as we. As we opened out eyes we ended up in our room.

"PST wake up we're home" I mumbled shaking her up. As she woke up she was wearing a beautiful clothes so that the witch could see her beautiful.

Oh you're thinking about the witch? Its my mom. I hated her. Not beacause I don't like her. I mean like Shea evil mom. Once my sister got her boyfriend my mom pays the guy to break up with her. She doesn't understand us. She's mean to us.

"Where's my son?" I heard my mom asked my assistant. Ashh...

"He's in his room" My assistant said so.

I heared some footstep coming nearby. As my mom opened the door she saw each one of my friends and the girl.

"Who's this?" She asked apperantly you don't care.

"A friend of mine" I replied with a cruel voice.

"Oh okay then, One of your guest I guess" She said removing her coat. "If she's one of your guest she's one of mines too" She added. She looked at Jane and Jane smiled so as she.

As she left the room we all sighed and so as she.

"Who's that? Is that the witch you were saying?" She asked.

"Mhm, She's my mom" I replied, Her eyes widened and look at me.

"A-and your calling your mom witch? H-ho-" She can't continue her words cause I look back at her. She shuts her mouth and looks away.

"Come on, we have to take you home" I said holding her.

"B-but how about these clothes?" She asked showing her clothes.

"Take it. You'll need it" I said and grabbed her hands and goes outside.

As we reached home she went out of the car and look at my window she bowed her head a little and looks back walking inside the door.

"Let's go" I said to the driver leading me home.

As we reached home I went to my room and saw my mom sitting at my couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked here kneeling my eyebrows.

"Is there a problem? Can't your mother stay here in her sons' room?" She replied.

"Get out" I commanded which gives her a shock.

"What did you say?" She asked. My closed my eyes while kneeling both of my eyesbrows.

"I said get out" I said one more time. She just stared at me shock. "GET OUT!!" I yelled at her which makes her stand up.

"So this is how you treat your mother" She said and left the room while slamming the door.

"Ashh..." I mumbled trying to rage up but I can't. My parents doesn't know me. They don't know I'm a wolf. They don't know I heard them all the time. They don't know everything. One time I heared my mom talking on the phone.

"Get him. She don't belong to her and pay him give him the $10k" She said while talking on phone.

Believe me or not that's my sisters boyfriend. I have no idea why. She's so cruel to us. She's always trapping us. She doesn't know about true love. Fvck this sh!t.

---

Okkkkay. How's it? I appologze for my error and I'm sorry for updating slow. Hopefully you can like this story. Vote comment and follow. Thanks ~

-DanDujj