Chapter 12

Jerald's POV

Even her house is familiar with me. I looked around and looks closely as I reached her room. Urgh! Why do I always need to investigate when I don't really care about her.

I went back to the couch waiting for her while watching some movies. Then all of sudden I fell a sleep.

Jane's POV

Finally, took me a lot of minutes to finish this dish.

Then I went out carrying a tray and then I saw him sleeping on the couch.

I placed the tray slowly on the table while staring at him sleeping. I really missed him a lot.

Then his fingers cringed so I immidiatley hide behind the Television even tho I'm to easily to find.

Then he woke up, I sneaked at him while eating and yus, He's eating it. Even when he eats he's to handsome.

"Its good" Is all his reply.

"So..."

"Have I eaten this before?" He quiried as I nooded my head which leads to a yes.

"I don't know why..but, Everytime I ate this...a girl kept appearing on my head, Can't clearly state her face but I know this girl is special" He said as my eyes widened but sad at the same time.

He just looked at me raising his one eyebrow.

"Do you know who that girl is?" He said. I bit my lips and forced to shook my head.

"Oh, Well I'm done. Thanks for the meal young lady" He said and left. 'Special' hm...

--

*Bell rings*

I was just wandering at the school looking for a vacant clean place and with full action I hit a guy, I bent down to pick up my stuffs but all he did was to stand in front of me...What a gentlemen..

I stood up and faced at him with my dissapointed expression. As I saw his face my eyes widened and left.

But then he grabbed my hand and looked at me deeply in the eyes.

"You mad?" He said as I tried getting my hands out of his freaking wrist.

"No, let me go you idiot" I said as his eyes widened.

"Oh, Don't you know who own this school?" He asked. Urgh.

"Its you! And your friends! I know your story! You told me everything, I know your special number foods and stuffs!"

"And what is it then?"

"Your birthday is on 4-3-1992, Your favorite dish is Kimchi! Your special or favorite number is 5 cause it brings you luck! Your special date is 6-23 cause this you and your special's anniversary your name is Jerald V. Dirftees and your age is 17, You usually call your mom witch cause you hated her!" I told him while I can feel the tears out of my eyes.

"H-how-"

Before I let him continue my words "Look. You just understand idiot" I told him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

I look behind wiping my tears and faced back at him. "It hurts seeing you like this, I don't know if your just acting or what!" I said as he stared blankly at me.

"Look, I don't understand idiot, what is it!?" He asked, I smiled sarcastically and left without letting him hear.

Then he teleported in front of me. "Tell me" He said. His eyes was half purple by time...

"Look your eyes are purple. I know that sign... But when I told you, I might be here assuming" I said and walked past him but he pulled me.

"Assuming?" He asked.

"What!?" I asked back.

"You're telling me you're the special girl?" He asked as I closed my eyes gently.

"Yes!" I said and left him.

Jerald's POV

I stood there blankly..."yes!" She's the girl?

Is this the reason why I felt different whenever I'm with her? Urgh!

-DanDujj

Right mates! I'm sorry if it tooks me a lot of weeks! It's because our internet was gone. And I really apologize!