Chapter 11 -

Jane's POV

Its been a week since he forgot me. I can't help but to move on... He doesn't know me now, he doesn't know about our relationship now...

I'm here with Ian in his room. Yet his still sleeping.

"Yah, Jane. Are you alright?" Ian asked, I looked at him and smiled nodding my head.

He smiled back and when I place my attention on Jerald he's already awake.

"Je-"

"Why are you here?" He asked. My eyes went wide, H-hes so evil by now.

"I came to give you this" I handed him a lunch box, he started at it.

"Do you think I would eat a food that just came from a stranger?" He asked glaring at me. Instead of releasing the pain I insist smiling.

"I'll just place this here and make sure you eat it, I don't want you getting hungry" I said and placed the food on the table and left with Ian.

Jerald's POV

She left, finally. I stared at the lunch box and took it.

I opened the box and saw some delicious food. I ate some of them and suddenly my eyes remember something.

The food taste so familiar. How come? Why am I feeling like this?

Then something comes out of my mind.

"Here eat this. I Made you these foods, Don't stay hungry and always eat" A girl said while me this box with foods all over it.

I shook my head and stared at the food. My eyes gets heavy which means I'm sleepy once again. Urgh.

Jane's POV

Hopefully those foods I gave him helps gain his memories back..

I was walking with Ian once again while looking at my feet while seeing it step by step.

"Hey, Jane, Are you alright?" Ian asked as we both stopped.

I sighed out and looks at him showing him my fake smile while nodding. I hope he won't sense it...

"Look, Its fine" He said as he smiled back at me that makes me warm enough.

"Are you sure those foods helps him a lot?" I asked as he nodded.

"Ofcourse, You usually gave him those foods every time you visit him"

"Mhm....I hope so" I mumbled while entering a bubble tea shop. Bubble tea makes me feel comfortable.

"I would like a Strawberry one please" I ordered. Strawberry is the best one so far.

"How about you?" I asked Ian while looking st the menu.

"Blueberry" He said while the waiter write everything while the others making it behind her.

As time passes we received our bubble tea and take a walk feeling the breezy cold air. As iwe reached my home, Before going inside I faced him and smiled at him.

"Thank you for helping me" I said smiling at him.

"Its nothing, Its what friends do anyways" He replied placing one of his hands in his pocket while the other hand holding his tea.

"Aren't you gonna go?" I asked him removing my scar cause I can feel the heat in my house caused by the heater.

"I just want you safe now go in.." He said calmly. I can listen to that voice everyday..

I went in the house and feels the warm air in it. I removed my thick clothes and changed into jugging pants and a thin sweater.

I went in the living room and sits on the couch truning the TV on. I was switching channels to watch some good series in the TV.

Then I finished my tea and went in the kitchen to throw my cup.

As I went back in the living I got startled when I Jerald on the couch wearing casual clothings.

"Why are you here?" I asked him placing my hands on my chest while breathing deeply.

"Did you cook those food you gave me?" He asked as my eyes widened feeling my heart beats faster.

"Yes why?" I asked him.

Then he stood up going near me while me backing away each steps until I hit the wall.

I gulped and pushes him and laughs sarcastically.

"Ahahah, Tell me why" I asked him scratching my hair.

"Why is it too familiar?" He asked me looking directly deeply and about to sink in my eyes.

"B-because....you ate it already" I replied as his eyes gets calmed. Phew..

"Yah, Make me those once again" He demanded and sits on the couch.

"Hey, This is not your hooooo......" Before I continued my words he shot me a spooky deadly stare. "...me hahahha, I-ill make you one don't w-worry" I said and rushed in the kitchilen locking the damn doors.

Idiot...

--

-DanDujj