Chapter 5 -

Jane's POV

I can't believe it. Wow, Jerald owns the whole island. Is he that rich? Actually I can tell he is. Looking from the room I came I think I litteraly knew it.

But wow. This island is like wow. The sea..the green plants and colorful blossomed roses and flowers. Some beautiful small houses. Just wow.

I was here sitting at the chair looking at the sea watching it swaying while the wind going trough my face.

"Want some?" Minyuk said while handing he a glass of pineapple juice. Pineapple juice is one of my favorite juices among.

"Thanks" I said while I take the glass and he sat beside me joining me stare at the crystal blue sea.

"It's so pretty here" I said smiling.

"Yea, I know. I'm lucky being his friend" He replied while sipping his juice.

"Well, I don't really know if I am one of his friend. But...I guess I was cause he bought me here, and it seems special to me" I said looking at his eyes.

"Oh, by the way I'm Minyuk" Oh I've been wanting to ask that for awhile though.

"I'm Jane, nice meeting you Minyuk" I said smiling back and place my sight back at the beautiful sea.

After 25 minutes

Jerald's POV

I woke up from a 5 minutes nap and look around. Jane's not here. I search for the place by my eyes but no signs of her. Where is she? She can't be lost.

"Help! Ah! Help me!" I heard a familiar girl yelling trough the sea.

"HELP!" She yelled one more time and it was Jane.

"JANE!" I yelled going trough the water but then I stopped when the sea reached trough my knees. I was trying to run more but I can't. No you must swim for her!

Flashback

"Mama! Papa! Help!!" I yelled out for help while I was at the water drowning trying to help my self breath out for air.

"Pa! Anyone! Help!!" I yelled out once again but no one saved me...

End of flashback

I tried running but my legs won't me. So then Minyuk runned past me and swim trough her. I saw Minyuk pulling her back to the place.

As Minyuk carried her back he placed her at the carpet and I kneeled shaking her. "Jane! Jane wake up Jane!" I yelled out but it won't work.

I have no choice but to do this. I held her lips to open it and pressed my lips against her. I closed my eyes and suddenly the coughs and I lift my head up immidiatley.

"W-what happened?" She asked. I stood up and walked away. I saw her looking at me worrily but I don't mind. I continued walking while kicking some of the sand. I pulled my hair for anger and jealousy.

As the sun went down the moon comes up. I was sitting on the long chair while drinking a non alcoholic wine.

As  the glass was almost finish a bottle went on it and poured some wine. I looked at the person who was holding the bottle and it was Jane. She look back at me and smiled. She sat beside me and poured some wine in her glass to and place the bottle underneath the chair.

"What's up?" I asked her looking at the moon.

"Awhile ago" She said. I can sense in her voice that she was in sorrow.

"What about it?" I asked her.

"Why'd you leave?" She asked. Crap.

"Ermm. Someone wants to talk to me" I lied.

"Look I know you're lying" She caught me. Dammit.

"I was jealous" I admitted and I look down kneeling my eyebrows.

"Why? Why are you jealous?" Another question came by her.

"In was supposed to save you from drowning..but I can't. I can't force my self" I said drinking my wine.

"Huh?"

"When I turned 8 I fell from a High place and landed in the water. I was yelling for help cause I was drowning.  But no one did came. Luckily some one saw me floating and saved my life, thanks to that girl. But then I didn't saw her anymore" I said looking at the same spot.

"So that girl just be so special to you" She said smiling.

"She is"

---

Okay let's end it here! Okay then thanks for finishing this chapter. I'll be updating soon as I can follow and vote for me to update easily. Thanksss!

-DanDujj