Sweet revenge

ROSE POV

it was the best day of my life when kile came to school the next day scowling with bright pink hair and bruises on his arms which I imagine, came from falling in the baby oil. He found me standing by my locker with ace while I told him about the prank and I couldn't stop laughing when kile walked up to me and ace. I literally fell over so ace caught me and wrapped me in his arms while I laughed so hard. Kile looked royally pissed off and he sent me one glare before he started to walk off. Then turned sharply. Throwing a full fledged punch at my face. Literally an inch away from my face ace caught his fist in his own hand and I cringed in ace's body, expecting the punch that never came. "You shouldn't have done that" ace said in a deep voice. Rage in his eyes and his fist shaking while squeezing kiles fist so hard it turned white. Kile looked scared now. He should be. In one quick motion ace snapped his arm in and wrist so it popped loudly and as kile bent over in pain-Kneed him in the side so he fell at ace's feet.
"Don't mess with her. Unless you want to mess with me" ace said quietly with so much rage that his dark brown eyes looked like they were turning almost black. Kile looked horrified and some of his friends rushed to help him up while ace grabbed my hand and drug me down the hall. "Are you okay princess?" Ace asked as we got away from the crowd. They all pressed back to make way for us. The bad girl and The bad boy of the school. Most people thought we were dating by now. Ha. I wish. Ace is so much better now that I've got to know him. More confident. So so strong. Always protective of me. He's like the perfect guy....expect he's not my guy. Yet...i dont know really. He's kinda confusing to me. He's always flirty and stuff but I just don't know....
"Rose?" He asked. I must have zoned out. "Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry. Just thinking"
"Of what...?" He asked looking concerned down at me.
"Stuff" I said and he glared at me. I just giggled a little at his look and be rolled his eyes and looked away and I think I saw a tiny bit of red on his cheeks...