People still do this...?

'Meet me in the guys locker room at 12:15~ace'

"Why wouldn't he just text me? No one leaves notes in lockers anymore" I said to Lana as she stared at axel from across the court yard. She always thought he was so hot but I never saw anything in him.
"I guess ace wants to be romantic for his princess" Lana said mockingly but I looked down at my feet and blushed a little.
"You like him, don't you?" Lana asked me.
"Pfft. Of course not" I said back.
"Liar" she replied simply
"Okay fine. Maybe I like him a little"
"Haha. Stupid puppy love" she said with a humorous glimmer in her eyes as she looked down at the book she was reading. Well, before I started talking to her at least.
"Hey! Don't call it puppy love when you just stare at Axel all day" I tease. She blushes a little but just rolls her eyes. Ace isn't with axel so I'm guessing he's either there or on his way because it is 12:09 now.
"Well, I'll go meet up with trake, wish me luck" I say starting to walk away. "Luck!" She yells after me as She keeps reading. I hold my phone in my hand and clench and unclench it. I remind myself-head up. Chin up. Swing your hips. One foot in front of the other. I can do this.

I feel some butterflies form in my stomach as I walk into the locker room. The air thick with cologne. I walk in and look around but I don't see ace. I set my back pack down and walk around the corner and peek around. Only the emergency light is on so its dark and scary. I suddenly feel aces hands close are my waist from behind. Not as a scare but as romance. He leans down a little. Pressing his lips against my neck and whispering in my ear "glad you came princess"
I didn't say anything back. His hot breath running down my neck sent chills through my body.

His hands fully closed around my stomach so my back was pressed to his front as he leaned down. "Quit with the games ace. What am I here for?" I said pealing his hands away from me and turning to look him in the eye. "I wanted to ask you something..." Ace said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. It's pretty cute so I look up into his eyes and he looks down into mine. His are all soft and warm and his voice is sweet and soft. "Will you be the princess to my prince?"

"Are you asking me out" I asked with a snarky tone. "Yeah.." He said like he made it obvious. He looked a little worried of rejection but I just smiled up at him and took a step closer so our fronts were touching and I put my arms around his waist. "So your the prince?" I asked smiling a little "yeah, and your the princess" he said also smiling a little now with a tiny bit of blush on his cheeks.
"Sounds cute."
"So is that a yes?"
"Yes" I said right before my lips met his in a kiss. He acted like he'd been waiting for this moment all his life. It was so slow and passionate. He tasted sweet and he laced his hands around my waist and I moved mine to sit around his neck. When I pulled away he had some of my red lip stick on his lips. I giggled a little and smiled and took one of my hands away from his neck and licked my thumb and worked on getting the small small smear gone. "Why clean it when it's just gonna get messed up again in about 5 seconds.." Ace said smirking.
"What?" I asked confused then he kissed me again. Stronger and more hungry this time. Nibbling on my bottom lip and pushing me against the hard cold wall. I had one of my feet pressed against the wall but then slowly moved it around to tuck over his leg while my other foot was still planted on the ground. When he pulled away for breath I took one of my hands and went under the front of his shirt to his abs as he watched my hand carefully to try to tell what I was doing. I let my hand spread all the way out to lay flat on his stomach then in one quick motion snapped it around his side under his shirt to sit on his back and he looked quite pleased with the touch. I took my hand out of his shirt and put it back around his neck and then jumped to straddle him and wrapping my legs around his waist and he put his hands on my thighs to support me as I cradled his face in the palm of my hand. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. I kissed him again. This time I nibbled on his lip and he started French kissing then my lips wandered from his to kiss his jaw line as he moaned softly and I left a few nibbles on his neck but not enough to leave a mark. His moan, I found out, is so hot. I finally just rested my lips on his shoulder as I breathed heavily. he smiled over at me and I managed a small smile back as I let my legs fall and he supported me until my feet rested on the ground. I didn't know what to even say now. he smiled at me a little and licked his lips. "well that was fun"