Sweetness

"Awe" I say quietly. He smiled. I look deep into his eyes. They're like a chocolate brown. So pretty. A little glossy from his crying. I hug him again. A long hug that I think we both need. I honestly don't care if he wants to let me go. I need this. I need to feel close to someone. At home I'm the only kid. My parents fight all the time. I'm usually locked in my room. Being lonely. I text people. Lana. Gage, my stupid rudely honest best guy friend. But not many moments when there's no one else around and it's someone that I'm close to that I can just hold onto. When I finally remove my arms I take my hands off him completely. Taking a step back even. Just looking at him.

ACE POV

she just held onto me. A long long time. I didn't mind though. When she pulled away she even took a step back. Just looking at me. I looked into her eyes. They looked more grey. Still a blue but more dull than normal. I was getting a little worried about her. It was like her eyes were her mood and the more grey and dull they got, meant the more depressed she was. And I don't want my princess to be depressed.

"Hey um...can you do me a favor" she asked. "Yeah of course"
"Can you drive me home"
"Yeah yeah. Sure" I said trying not to be too awkward. She was all awkward and sad. She kept her head down mostly but I held her hand as we walked out to my jeep. As we drove she cautiously reached over. Putting her hand on my leg. I put one of mine on top of hers. "Hey" she asked in almost a croak. "Can I stay the night?" She asked softly. I saw out of the corner of my eye that she was looking at me. Those doe eyes looking softly into my face. This side of rose is one I haven't seen before tonight. And I really like it. But I also like her bad girl side. That's the side I like being playful with. But I love all of her equally. "Yeah. Of course you can. I'd love you to" I said glancing over at her. She was smiling a little. We got to her house shortly. She ran in and got a few things like new clothes for school and something to sleep in. She came out just a few minutes later and hopped back in. She looked over at me and it was like her eyes were back at that vibrant blue. Like she just changed moods like that. I smiled and so did she. We drove back to my house holding hands. When we got back to my room it was already 10 pm. "Hey I'm gonna go shower" I said to her. "Um...okay" she said looking down at her turned off phone. I stifled a laugh. "What? You wanna join me?" I said sarcastically. "Oh yes. Because I can't stand that ace hotness anymore and we must have shower sex because I can't resist anymore. Pfft who cares about taking it slow" said said back sarcastically with lust in her voice. We both laughed. "Suit yourself. The other bathroom is just out in the hall. Knock yourself out." I said before grabbing some stuff and going into my bathroom.

ROSE POV

I grabbed some of my stuff and went into the bathroom ace told me to go to. I showered quickly and I realized that I didn't grab panties. Great. Flipping great. I grabbed my stuff and wrapped a towel around me. Praying that ace wasn't done. I walked in his room and my heart fell. He was standing in a towel too. His eyes opened wide. In my head the same phrase kept running over and over-fml.

"I just forgot something.." I said but not moving and keeping my eyes on him. "You showered quicker than I expected" he said then gulped.

"Yeah. Well this is the most awkward moment of my life" I said. Too scared to move or do anything for that matter. "Haha. How about I make it non awkward and go back in my bathroom" he said but giving no time to reply before stepping back into his bathroom and shutting the door. I sighed a little. I grabbed my panties quickly and changed into black sweatpants and a black tank top. "Um..I'm done ace" I yelled through the door and then went to sit on his bed. He came back out in his towel. Now I wasn't as awkward so I took the time to look him over. His hair was messy and wet. The towel was low on his hips but tucked in. He had his arms crossed over his chest. I knew he knew that I was staring but then he put his hands on his hips. His upper arms slightly defined with muscle and his six pack showing. Fait abs. The way I like it. "Do you expect me to change with you staring?" He asked. "I suppose not" I said. So I grabbed a pillow and held it in front of my eyes. "Okay. Now" I heard him laughing softly and I heard a few drawers open and close. I turned over on the bed. Looking at my phone until he gave me the clear. But he never did. I felt the bed sink in both sides of my hips. Ace laid down on top of me. I rolled my eyes to myself. Still looking at my phone. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled. "I'm glad you decided to say" he whispered in my ear. "Me too" I said back. He stifled a little laugh. I kept doing what I was doing on my phone. Which was texting Lana.

Lana: wait. So you're staying at his house with no parents!?!

She said. I felt ace kissing my head. I smiled a little bit.

Me: yep
Lana: are you gonna have sex??
Me: we talked about it
Lana: *dies*
Me: haha. It's a joke. I'm just staying with him because I love him and I want more ace time

Ace awed and kissed my cheek again.

Lana: wait. You already said your I love yous
Me: yeah
Lana: it's been one day!!!
Me: I know I know. But I've liked him for a while and now he's mine so I wanted to tell him and he said it back

Ace awed again. A little louder. I snickered.

Lana: blah
Me: haha. You say that now. But the way you and axel act..
Lana: don't even go there
Me: haha fine
Lana: so what's the idiot doing now.
Me: he's laying on top of me
Lana: cute. But gross.
Me: haha. I like it. I can feel his boner

At that moment ace scrambled to get off me. I laughed furiously. Ace was blushing a bright red now. I kept laughing at him. He covered his face with a pillow. "Not funny!" He screamed.
"Oh it's very funny kitten"
"Seriously. Kitten? I'm a dude!" He said uncovering his face. "But its cute. It's like you calling me princess" I said back. Moving a little closer to him. "As long as only you call me that. Then I'm okay with it" he said smiling just a little and still blushing pink. I kissed him softly. Then went back to texting. Ace came and laid front down beside me.

Lana: GROSS
me: hahah. His face is as red as Elmo now

Ace frowned at me and spanked me. I jumped a little bit then smiled.

Lana: I'd bet. How did you know about it?
Me: he WAS laying on top of me. Reading my texts
Lana: lol. What's he doing now?

I looked over at ace. He smiled softly. Ha he's so cute. I pecked his lips again and then went back to texting.

Me: he's still blushing then he spanked me
Lana: ooo *wiggles eyebrows* did you like it

Now I blushed. Because I did. But I didn't want ace knowing that. Ace smirked at me. I blushed a soft pink.

Me: yeah
Lana: lol ooo
Me: hush

Ace was still smirking. I felt him put his hand on my back. Slowly going down to my butt. Clutching it then squeezing. I jumped a little again.

Me: ....I gtg. Ace is being naughty. I'll let you know how it goes

And then I put my phone down. "Haha. This is considered naughty?" Ace asked. I blushed again. "Yeah a little. But I like it" I smile smiling. I leaned in slowly and kissed him. He rolled over on his back so I was on top of him. He kissed and I could feel his boner again.