Safe and sound

ROSE POV

I guess it's pretty cute that he canceled his plans for me. When he got to my house I walked out to his jeep. My parents where way over protective but I was a good girl to them. Like the song good girls says 'good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught'

My parents don't see my fashion because I leave after they do for work. Then I get home before them. They just think I like wearing black. I told them I was heading out with a friend. Not a lie. Not the truth. But they ignore me a lot too. They only seem to need me when they need something done and they're always yelling and sometimes I'll just ball up and cry when they scream at me, once I get in my room- of course.

Ace drives to his house. He offers to hold hands and hesitantly rest my hand on his leg instead. I was still kinda upset but at least he was trying to make it better. We got to his house and he told his mom we were going up to his room. She didn't mind. She seems to trust ace. That or either not give a sh*t what he does. I'm kinda leaning towards the second one.

I put my stuff next to his closet and he sat on the bed. I sat beside him. He put his hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry about today. It's just Britt found out her boyfriend cheated on her so I figured she wouldn't want to see you and me kissing and being all cute and lovey. I didn't think about it in the way that I was blowing you off." Ace said gently looking over at me while he spoke. "And you called me rose. You don't normally call me by my real name. It's usually princess or something cute like that which I really like" I said stifling a tiny laugh. He smiled a little. "Do you like being called princess?" He asked. "Yeah. A lot" I said blushing just a little. "Do you like it when I call you kitten?" I ask. "Yeah." He said looking down and blushing just a little. "Ha. I've turned the bad boy soft" I say smiling. He blushed a little more. "You'll pay for this baby girl" he said. Then suddenly attacked me with tickles. I started giggling and he tickled my stomach and sides, eventually pinning me back on his bed. He stopped and I caught my breath. I pushed on his shoulders playfully but he hardly budged. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I smiled and he let me out from under him. We sat back on the bed. I kinda felt a little bad for her but ace is my boyfriend. She knows that. And I'm really possessive. "Why they break up?" I asked ace, rubbing my hand on his thigh. "He cheated on her" ace replied looking at the floor. I wasn't shocked or anything. I mean...I didn't even know she was dating someone. "Why'd he cheat?" I asked him looking at the ground too. "Because he found out she has feelings for someone else." Ace replied "who-"
"I don't know" ace blurted. "She refused to tell me" ace said kinda sounding sad. I put my arm around him and pulled him close. "Promise you'll never cheat on Me" I half whimpered.
"I promise princess. You're all I'll ever need. I love you so much"

I smiled and hugged him. The rest of the night we cuddled and watched movies and tv and kissed and it was just a really good date at home.