Chapter-63

Aryaman came and knocked in their door..

aryaman: food is ready guys!

They went outside in the living room..

Everyone enjoyed the food..

Mukti: guys the mtv contract starts from?

Manik: 2 weeks from now..just a song!

Cabir: yeah..

Aryaman: u guys will nail it as usual..

Manik smiled..

Cabir: alya and dhruv full on honeymoon haan?

Manik laughed: talked to dhruv..he will come at the airport..

Abhimanyu: cool..disney land when?

Manik: we freshen up and then..

Mukti: ayaan is gonna love it!

Ayaan: haan..

Everyone smiled..

After being done with dinner..

Ayaan and manik went to their room..

Nandini sat with the others..

Everyone soon went to room except abhimanyu and nandini..

Abhimanyu: nandini come..

Nandini: kaha?

He took her to the balcony..

He got a box out of his pocket and opened it..it was a beautiful shining ring..

Nandini: woowww! Oh my god! You are gonna propose?

Abhimanyu smiled: yess

Nandini screamed and hugged him: yayyy!! Omg..congrats..

Abhimanyu: chill paris mein ja ke..

Nandini: omg i am so happy!

Abhimanyu: do u think she will say yes?

Nandini: shutup abhi..ofcourse!

Abhimanyu: fingers crossed..

They went back inside..

Nandini: best of luck bhai..

Abhimanyu: thankyou.. Acha i will come..

He went to his room..

Nandini went to ayaan's room..

The three watched cartoon till 11:30..

Ayaan was a bit sleepy but still was not ready to sleep,neither did they force him to..

Nandini went outside as the room's phone ringed..

Nandini picks up and tells them to send the guests..

She opened the door and rahul,rishi and chachu came..

The others came out of the room...

Cabir: hello..

Chachu: hello bacha log!

Nandini got the cake to the living room and kept it opening the box at the table..

Navya got some candles which they had bought and kept lit them and kept them around the table..

Nandini lit a 3 candle and placed it on the cake..

Then she got a card..

Everyone wrote birthday wishes for ayaan and signed..

Nandini: let me call manik..10 mins hain abhi.. Switch off the lights and i will text u when we come out okay?

Navya: haan okay..

Nandini went inside the room and signalled manik to go out..

Manik: coming champ..

Nandini sat beside ayaan..

Manik went outside and wrote his wish on the card too..

The following are the wishes they wrote on the card-

Manik- happy birthday to the cutest,bestest and the kost adorable son anyone could have! I am proud to be called your father champ..grow up to be a very succesful boy! I know you will doo.. Love you the most- papa

Nandini- happy birthday my little baby boy! My boy got so big.. You have many more years to come baby! Keep shining our lives like you always do! Love my jaan..happy birthday- mamma..

Cabir-my godson..happy happy birthday! My champ is growing up to be a very handsome and well mannered boy! Your dad has troubled me alot in life and looking forward to when u will..i will always be your partner in crime! Love you ayaan- cabir chachu

Navya-ayaaannn!! Happy birthday bachaa!! I always looked at you as my own son..mera favourite bacha! I know you love maasi the most..and guess what? Maasi loves u the most too..have fun my baby! Always be this happy and keep smiling.. Love- yo maasi..

Mukti- we had a long conversation today! When u grow up and read this again..idk if u will remember! In short it was about how mukti bua will always be with you no matter what..my bestfriend ayaan! Love you baby! Happy birthdayyy... - mukti bua..

Abhimanyu- you are just like a magic to all of us..it never feels like you are a baby amongst us all..because you are already so mature..i think u got that from your ma.. Happy birthday champ! Make us all proud with ur wonderful behaviour..love you- abhi mama!

Aryaman- look whose birthday it is? My favourite boy? Bro i have never loved kids so much..you are the first one...and that would be because of your cuteness..you are so adorable! I hope when u grow up you still remember that aryaman mama will always be there to make you fly like a superman.. Happy birthday my superman! Love you loads - aryaman mama..

Chachu- happy birthday ayaan saheb..aap toh ekdam mere partner ho! Love you beta..always be happy - dadu

Rahul- happy birthdayyy!!! So young to be a chachu but who cares when you have such a cool nephew? Love you man! Stay happy.. - rahul chachu..

Rishi: ayaan my boy! Its so fun talking about games to you already..wonder what will happen after a few days! Have fun bro..love you loads! Happy birthday- rishi chachu..

At 11:58

Nandini: ayaan come with me..

Ayaan: kaha mamma?

Nandini: chalo toh beta..

They both went outside..

The place was dark with some candles lights only..

Exactly at 12,cabir switched on the light and they screamed: happy birthdayy!!

Ayaan gave a big smile and jumped

Ayaan: thankyouuu!!

Nandini sat down and hugged him

Nandini: happy birthday my baby!

Manik hugged him next: happh birthday champ..

One by one everyone hugged him and gave him blessings...