Chapter 1

Maya's POV

I wake up by the annoying sound of the alarm clock beside my bed and get ready for school. After I changed into new clothes, I went downstairs to the kitchen and eat a bowl of cereal. I check my phone to see what time it is, 7:30. Oh shit I better get to school! I run to the door and grabbed my book bag and left the apartment. I get on the subway and by the time the ride was over, I walked to school. It wasn't too far, I walked about four blocks and there I was. As I walked in, I walk over to my locker to get my books. So I opened my locker, then, I see other people staring at me, pointing and laughing at me.

I look back at my locker and now I know why everyone is laughing. It was a bag of worms in my locker and on the side of my locker it was spray painted "Die bitch die."

I think I'm going to be sick! I slam the locker and turn around to run to the bathroom as a tear dropped on my face.

As I turned around I sighted Missy and her group stood there blocking me.

"Get out of my way Missy!" I screamed.

"Try me Hart!" Missy screamed back.

"MISSY I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I grabbed her and shoved her into the lockers and she fell as she whimpered.

I turned around and ran to the bathroom.

Why? Why does this happen to me?

Why is Missy even a bitch to everyone anyway?

I dry my face with the toilet paper and I fix my make-up.

I look into the mirror.

"You can do this Maya Hart, you have been through a lot worse." I said to myself.

I walk out of the bathroom and go back to class.

I hope this day doesn't get worst.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this chapter was a little bit short but this is my first book and next chapter wont be so short so don't worry! I will do it longer next chapter. So how was the first chapter?