Chapter 3

Cory/Mr. Matthews's POV

I think I must be dreaming! As Farkle showed everyone the cut, everyone gasped.

I-I think it was a pocketknife. Answered Farkle.

Alright Matthews, can I go now? Asked Connor.

You! You did this! Lucas screamed.

I actually didn't do it, it was one of my buddies, who hit Farkle with a blade. I can totally see why he did. To show this little twerp a little lesson *pointing at Farkle* Said Connor.

Alright that's enough! One more name-calling or violence in this room, and you will be suspended! Connor, I'm gonna have to send you to the principals office with your friends too. I said.

Farkle come with me I'm gonna have the nurse check you. Connor you will come with me and I'm going to walk you to the principals office. I demanded.

------- School Bell Rings, it's 3:00 -------

Riley's POV

When do you guys think we will find out what's happening with Farkle and Connor? Asked Riley as she shuts her locker and looks at Maya and Lucas.

I think now *points at Farkle* Said Maya.

Farkle what's wrong? Is Connor getting expelled? Asked Lucas.

N- no, he's getting suspended for a month and... my parents are thinking about having me sw- switch schools.

What! Farkle you can't go! We need you! I yelled.

I know, I'll miss you guys too but I can't stand Connor and his friends. Said Farkle.

Is it your decision or your parents to make you switch schools? Asked Riley.

Mine. Replied Farkle.

Hey guys! If you want me to do the next chapter please comment! There's no one reading this and I'm thinking about making a new book! Anyways so it's up to you guys either that I make a new one or continue writing this story.