CHPTR 5 - THE ACCEPTANCE

"Hey manager-nim, wake up." Jungkook pats softly on my shoulder.

"Where am--" i quickly stand up from the couch. I realise i was asleep while the boys practicing. Im so embarrassed that i could feel my burning cheeks. I was afraid the boys would be mad at me because i just slept while doing my duty as a manager.

I bowed 90° to jungkook and yell 'im sorry' loudly. Suddenly, Jungkook pats my shoulder.

"Relax dude, i know you were sleeping but we are eating right now. I just want to make sure you wanna join us to eat or not." He said. Speak of the devil, my stomach growled as it would engulf everything in front of me. Jungkook chuckled at the noises produced by my stomach. Thanks, you make me embarrassed for the second time.

"Your friend is hungry down there, care to join us?" He ask sarcastically.

"My pleasure." I answered sarcastically too.

Jungkook and I were same age, so i dont care if he want to be sarcastic or what. Maybe he knows about us being same age because the other 6 member i called them with oppa (to be polite) while jungkook i only called his name. I dont want to be obvious but i have my pride.

After wash my face,I sat down next to Jin (since he is the most caring and yeah, i know him xD). My face lighten up as i saw 5 box of large pizza, side dishes and carbonated drinks. I mean look at all the pizza, look at the cheeses that produce strings if you pull one slice of pizza. My mouth waters because im a huge fan of pizza. All the member stop eating as i put my butt on the cold floor. And again my cheeks burning as i feel a sudden hot. Why they have to look at me like that? Then suga interrupt the awkward atmosphere.

"Who are you?" He ask. All the member went back to eating as if nothing happen. Good, what a gentleman letting me introduced myself.

I was about to open my mouth then Jin interrupted me. "She is our new manager." Says Jin proudly as he patted my shoulder. I just smiled at him.

Suga choked on something after he heard Jin. Jimin passed him a bottle of water and he gulped it just like a he had been thirsty for months. Jin and I chuckled at his behavior but stop immediately as he gave us a deathly stare.

"Hello, my name is Victoria Lee, and im your new manager. I mean Bangtan Boys's manager." I introduced myself again. "Nice to meet you." I held out a hand for handshake. But he just smirk at my hand and continue eating. I awkwardly about to pull my hand back but suddenly he grab my hand and make a handshake. "Hello, im Yoongi, you can call me Suga. You were scared at my reaction right?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes, great another pranskster.

"If i were you, i will quickly eat this because when it comes to food bangtan boys will never have mercy." says Jimin.
After heared that, i quickly shoved a sliced of pizza inside my small mouth. The pizza wont get inside my mouth fully as the size was too large. I choked a bit but managed to clear my throat with speedy chewing. After ate their halves Rapmon and Jin went down to get some water, while suga went to the bathroom. Left only Jungkook, Jimin,V and me. J hope was playing with his phone on the couch where i sleep earlier.

Suddenly the atmosphere in the practice room became weird as there were so many death glare, glancing towards each other. Then i realise there is only one slice of pizza left. Without me knowing i also glared at the boys who dare to take the last piece. Out of nowhere, i can hear someone growling. Then Jimin and V starting to fight each other. The fight was intense as V was about to get the last piece but the pizza was protected by jungkook and me, while his body tangled with jimin.

Then the fight turned to me and Jungkook. He growled at me while i keep hissing at him. Suddenly, he start to attack me but i managed to block and finally i headlocking him while enthusiastically grab the very last pieces of pizza and put it up to the air. I could hear the sounds of people clapping for my victory. Without mercy or even gave my sympathy to jungkook, i bite the last pizza and chew it while my other hand still headlocking jungkook.

V and Jimin stop fighting each other, jungkook opened his mouth wide as i chew the last piece with my mouth. "She is great." I heard V and Jimin applauded. While i was celebrating my victory, jungkook suddenly attack me with tickles and i accidentally drop the bitten last piece of pizza perfectly inside his mouth as he laid on my laps.

"What was that? You ate my pieces." I yelled at jungkook.

"You headlock me, that is cheated. I try not to harm you because you are a girl. But i think, i need to take back on thinking how weak you are as a girl. You are quite tough and i like it. We should be buddies." Jungkook said as he held his hand to me. I welcomed his hand with mine and we started shake our hand like crazy.

I giggled. 3 hour ago i was just like a innocent girl who suddenly bump into 7 boys, then the boys one by one starts revealing my true self and its look like they were comfort with me.

You know it not so bad to be their manager. But this is just the first day i met them. I hope they will be friendly forever.

***
"Aaaaah, its time to sleep." Yawned Jimin as he get inside their black van. Jimin, V and Jhope sat at the back seat while Rapmon, jungkook and suga sat at the middle seat. While Jin and I sat at the front. Before, their former manager would drive them around with a license. The problem now was, i was only 18 and i need to be 21 to have my license which is practically 4 years to go. So, since Jin is the eldest and he is the only one with the license, i insisted him to drive. Thank god he doesn't say much and calmly drove us home. I mean bangtan house.

***

From a distance i could spot Hyeon's car in front of the building. I asked Jin to drop me by the side road. After saying good bye to jin (the others were sleeping) i ran to Hyeon's car like a kid running to their mom.

Im not going to stay into bangtan house until they finished decorating my room. I dont want to know about it. Just let the workers do they works. Besides, if i commented on something wether i like or dislike its does not giving me extra credit. They work for my grandfather. So my opinion doesnt count.

"Do you want to have some coffee?" Hyeon ask me.

"Why? I dont want to have any. Im so sleepy and i afraid if drink coffee i will stay awake for hours. Today is a tired day but fun." I said, giggled when i remember how funny today was.

"Okay. I will sent you straight to your house." Hyeon said. I nodded. Hyeon started the car and drove. "How was your day? You say it fun, anything good happens? Did the boys shock to see you?" Asked Hyeon.

I laughed. "Today was a blast! Their expression when they see me is priceless. They were shock to know im a girl. They are so cute!!!" I yelled in the car.

So along our ride to my home, we had been talking about my day which was very tiring and i love to share everything with Hyeon. I went home with a smile on my face.