CHPTR 4 - NEW CHALLENGE

"Ja! Wasso ah heungtansonyeondan!!" cried my alarm. My hand searched for my phone. After closed the alarm, I rubbed my eyes. I get off from my bed and went straight to my kitchen. I started brewed some coffee. I washed my face and make some toast. While I was busy enjoying my simple breakfast, I heard my phone ringing. It was Hyeon. I answered it with a smile. "Good morning Hyeon." I said. "Are you still in your kitchen enjoying your breakfast?" asked Hyeon. "Yes, why?" I asked him since he know what I've been doing. "You must have forgotten about today schedule." Said Hyeon.

Today schedule? What schedule? I monologue. Then suddenly I remembered that I had left Paradise Café yesterday in Ye Won trusty hand and I have to attend work this morning as a manager for a boy band. "Hello, are you still there? Your company called me you are not at work this morning. Please don't say you change your mind after just one night. I'm going to pick you up in 10 minutes" nagged Hyeon. Befor wasting any minutes, I jumped from my chair and went straight to bathroom. I clean my face and brushed my teeth with full speed. I wore plain t-shirt with my light chocolate jumper and a pair of skinny jean. I took my favourite navy blue beanie my grandmother knitted for me and ran to my front door because Hyeon is a punctual person. It took me approximately 7 minutes.

Speak of the devil, while I was struggling wearing my light blue Converse High, I could see Hyeon was standing in front of my house. I opened my door and bowed to Hyeon then we ran to Hyeon's car at the parking lot. While we were in the car, Hyeon handed me a file containing the boy band's profile. He urged me to take a look at their profile and study about them as I will living with the boys. At first, I opposed about us living together under one roof. But Hyeon said it only for 6 months and I will have a separate room with a bathroom for me. After all, they are idols, they rarely to be at home. Right?

I'm in a state of shock as I opened the first page of the file. It's Ye Won favourite boy group. She would be in hysteria if she knows about this. One of the member is very familiar because last night he was at the café. His full name is Kim Seok Jin. He is the eldest in the group. Next is Suga or Min Yoon Gi, J-hope or Jung Ho Seok, Rap Monster or Kim Nam Joon, Jimin or Park Jimin, V or Kim Tae Hyung and lastly Jung Kook or Jeon Jung Kook. The group is called Bangtan Boys or BTS for short. I analysed their faces first and remembered their names.

"We are here. Make sure to meet CEO Bang first. He'll wait for you in his office. I'm sorry I have to leave you here, I have many things to be settled with. Are you sure you will be okay?" asked Hyeon. I nodded lightly. I took my phone as a mirror and fixed my hair before I enter the building. The building is small compared to YG Entertainment (I accompany Ye Won to eat at YG entertainment café because she want to meet 2ne1). I kind of lost to find CEO Bang's office. I ask one of the employees for direction. The girl employee was so nice she even escort me to his office. After thank the girl, I knock the door with anxiety.

"Come in" said a voice behind the door. I opened the door and saw CEO Bang and a man sitting on the couch. They might have some meeting and I interrupt their meeting. "Victoria Lee... you are here, come take a sit. I've been waiting for you since your grandfather told me about you." Said CEO Bang. I know CEO Bang because he always attend dinner for Grandpa Company. They are business partner. He once came for my first runaway when I live with my other grandparents (my mother parents). He is a nice person to be short. I love to hear his jokes.

"How are you?" asked CEO Bang. The man sitting in front of CEO Bang keep his eyes on me which make me very uncomfortable. I sat next to CEO Bang. "I'm fine thank you." I answered as my eyes keep glancing the man in front me now. "Ah, yes, this is Mr Son Sung Deuk, the performance director of this company. He is in-charge of your boy band dance choreography. Sung Deuk, Miss Victoria." CEO Bang introduced. "Your face is very familiar" said Sung Deuk suddenly while we shaked our hands. CEO Bang laughed. "I hope you found it comfortable to work here. You can go and find your new friends in room 23 straight to the left after you exit my room. I'm sorry I can't show you this company myself. I've a meeting this noon." Said CEO Bang. "It's okay" I said as I excused myself.

***

"21, 22.... Room 23" I almost jumped out of happiness after found the room mentioned. I've lost direction after went to the toilet and asked the girl employee to show me the direction again. Now, I'm in front of the door but my legs shaking and glued to the floor. What if the boys didn't like new manager? What if they hate me, my appearance? So many thought inside my head. I knock and opened the door without hesitation. Everyone inside the room were all looking at me. I spotted Jin who stand up and walking straight to my direction. "What are you doing here?" asked Jin, shocked. "I'm...I'm..." I stuttered. The boys started to stand up and gathered around me. Except for Suga, he was sleeping on a couch. I gained my courage as much as I could. "Hello Bangtan Boys, I'm your new manager" I said with the widest smile I could make. (kyaaaaaaah!!!!!!)

"What? You are our new manager?" shouted the boys almost simultaneously. "I thought our new manager is a guy" said Jimin. "Me too" agreed Jung Kook and V. "Hello" said Rapmon as we shake hands. "Didn't you work in the café? What happen to the café? Your boss fired you? The business went bankrupt?" asked Jin. "Wait, you are going to live with us. Are you going to be okay with it?" asked Jhope. "What is your name? How old are you?" Asked Jimin. "Boys, stop with the question. Let her take a sit and let her introduced herself properly." Said Jin. Rapmon pulled out a chair and I sat on the chair. They pulled their own chairs and gathered around me again. At first I'm very shy but the boys were really cute and I can't resist the friendly atmosphere.

"Hello, my name is Victoria Lee. My age? Let keep it as a secret. You can just called me Manager-nim." I said while trying to stop myself from laughing after saw Jimin pouting. "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung, this is Jimin and the person next to him is Jung Kook." Said V while pointing at Jung Kook and Jimin. "Mysterious... hello my name is Jhope. This is my friend Rapmon. He is our Leader. Ah, you must have learned about us right?" laughed Jhope. I bowed to both of them. My eyes fixed on Jin, waiting him to introduce himself just like the other. Jin pointing himself. "Me too? You already know my name, right?" Jin asked. I nodded. "What? You guys know each other?" asked Jimin and V.

I laughed. They are so cute i cant even breath!!!

"Wait, I know you!" exclaimed Rapmon. "You are the girl who work as a cashier at Paradise Cafe. Am I right?"

I nodded. "What?!" Almost all of them screaming, disbelief. "We just went there yesterday." Said V.

"I just quit from the Cafe. Because now I have a new job." I smiled as I said this, knowing tears or wailing is not going to make anything better.

"What a pity, they just lost an amazing barista. I love your coffee." Complimented Rapmon.

I blushed hard at his comment. Its not like i never be commented, but the situation is different.

"You must be hot, take off your beanie and jacket." Jin said, noticing my redness cheeks. I obeyed him.

Suddenly the door was opened by Sung Deuk. The boys began to stand up and let out a heavy sigh.

"Ok boys! To the practice room now!" Said Sung Deuk.

I could hear the boys complaining in silence but not loud enough to be heared by Sung Deuk. They wake Suga. He opened his eyes and walk outside with the boys, casually. Then, Jin grab my wrist.

"You should come with us. You are our manager, remember?" He said. I nodded as i followed him silently.