Youtube

Phil decided to make a video on a trip he took. He uploaded Burning Walrus and it got a million hits. He was overjoyed at the attention.
He made 3 more videos and got more views. He was now on the top list of youtube's famous videos. Today was Christmas and He went shopping for PJ and Dan and maybe Chris.
He bought Phil a black and floral hoodie with black pants. He also got him a watch. He bought PJ a new green jersey and Chris some Jake the dog footie pyjamas.
He went home and Dan was at the door.
"You didn't tell you had a youtube." He said
"I didn't think it was important." Phil said as he walked off.
Dan just stood there blankly.
Phil wrapped their gifts and put them under their $10 tree. Dan was sleeping so he snuck out to wrap the gifts.

The next morning Phil woke Dan up.
Dan pushed him off of him then got up. Dan dragged along to the living room while Phil ran. Dan first open up the watch then the outfit.

"This is nice, thanks". He said.

Phil opened up his gift and saw what he got. Dan got him a goPro camera.

"THANK YOU DAN I LOVE IT" He yelled.

Dan laughed and they shared a kiss.
They went to Chris and PJ's house and exchanged gifts. They later went to a baker's corner and got croissants with coffee.They drove home around 9 to stay in.

"This was great Phil". Dan spoke.
Phil nodded and dozed off on the couch