All in the Picture

Phil updated his youtube daily and he was content with life.
Dan came home and got on youtube. The first video was Phil's video. He clicked on his video and watched it.
Phil walked in and saw him. He blushed and Dan turned around.
"I didn't know you had a youtube." Dan said.
"Well yeah, I started last week." Phil replied.
"Can I be in one?" He asked
Phil just left the room and Dan slammed the computer closed.
The next day they were putting up decorations for New Years. Dan was in the kitchen cleaning while Phil recorded him.
"Stop recording me" Dan said.
Phil left and Dan saw he put the camera on the couch. He picked up the camera and started recording himself.
Next Day was New Year's Eve, they invited over friends and had drinks and food. Phil, of course recorded them and Dan looked like a Dank Meme. They were counting down to New Years and as soon as 12:00 came everyone cheered and Dan and Phil shared a kiss. Everyone started with their "awwws" They partied some more until people left.After the party they cleaned up and went to sleep. Next morning Dan woke up to Phil making breakfast for him. Dan thought Phil looked adorable in his pastel blue sweater. They sat down to eat in silence. After they cleaned, Dan went to the store. Phil wanted to go but Dan said he would be back. Bored, He started to make Youtube videos. He edited them and uploaded them. After an hour he got 10,000 views and comments on how cute he is or how relatable the video was. Soon after Dan came home they cuddled on the couch watching movies and eating popcorn.