Why

I saw PJ lying in the bed, hooked up to an IV. He had stitches going across his forehead and blood on his chest. Chris sat in the corner with his hands on his face.

"What happened?" I asked

"He was found, stabbed and bleeding out.They saved him before he died." He replied.

I removed the hair from PJ's face. He stirred and then opened his eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close. We kissed for a brief second and pulled apart.

"D-Dan." He said before he went back to sleep.

Dan did this? He wouldn't.. He couldn't.How? I ran out the room and to our apartment. Dan was sitting on the couch covered in blood.

"I see you're back, Let's get you comfortable." He said

"I-I'm not staying here." Phil spoke.
He was scared of Dan's next move.

Dan got up and let a knife drop from his pocket. Blood stained the carpet and the couch. That was gonna be hard to get out.

"Phil, Bathroom NOW." Dan yelled.

"IM NOT GOING DAN". Phil screamed back.

Dan smiled and grabbed Phil. He forcefully kissed him and Phil pushed away.

"You taste like him." He said.

I flushed red with embarrassment, He continued to kiss me. I won't say I didn't like it but I was trying to pull away. He grabbed my hair and pulled me closer. I can't get out his grasp. I pull away, A sharp pain shot through my side.

"Yo-You STABBED ME?"

Dan smirked and wiped my blood on my face. I was crying from the excruciating pain the stab caused. I tried to stand but he kicked me back down. My vision went in and out as I went unconscious.