Chapter 25

Luhan's POV

I have to get that out of his hands....

"L, as much as I want Kai to have his memory back, I'm not letting you take Soojung away from us."

"Who said we wanted her?"

"That's what you did with Jiyun. You took her in treating her like she was your little sister but I think things have changed now. SHE treats YOU like a little brother. You're not in charge and you can't make orders."

L swung a punch at me which I easily dodged.

"Shut up or else I will smash this jar."

"It looks like a master and slave. You know? The master is Jiyun and the slave is you. You thought it would be the other way around right? Haha. Seeing you pretending to love Jiyun makes me think you have a lot of greed. Jiyun is now the master of you and both of you are trying to take over the wolves and the vampires but you are scared that Jiyun might throw you away after winning the war, so you are trying to be the "king". A slave can't be a king!"

"Shut....up...." He mumbled as his eyes glowed bright yellow

"Why should I? It's true isn't it? You don't really love Jiyun."

"I DO!!" He shouted as he threw the jar in the air. My eyes widen.

Shxt

Suddenly everything stopped moving. L, Kai and the jar. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jessica, Chanyeol and D.O.

"Just in time I see." Chanyeol chuckled as he jumped for the jar. He grabbed it in one go and handed it to D.O. Jessica tapped Kai on his shoulder and he was "brought back to life".

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Let's go now." Chanyeol said as he was about to walk away with the others when I stopped them.

"Wait, there is something I want to do."

"Go ahead."

I walked towards L. This bastard.

I punched him in one punch and he was also he fell down. Jessica accidentally touched him and he was "brought back to life". He started reacting to the pain on his cheeks.

"THIS BXTCH!" He shouted. He got up and kicked me in the stomach hard. I groaned in pain and held my stomach. I shot a glare at him as I punched him and then knee kicked his face. He fell down onto the ground as I stepped on him several times.

"Enough Luhan, let's go back." Chanyeol demanded.

"No. Not yet. Jessica pour water on his face."

"Luhan let's stop." Jessica ordered.

"Fine then." I saw a glass of water near Kai's bed. I used my powers and moved it near L.

"I was only going t pour water on your face but I guess you're going to have bits of glass sticking out of your skin."

"LUHAN STOP!" Chanyeol shouted as he grabbed my arm.

"LET GO OF ME!!" I broke the glass above L as glass and water came shuttering down all over him. He cried in pain.

"LUHAN!! LET'S GO YOU IDIOT!" Chanyeol shouted as he slapped me.

"Chanyeol..."

"Jessica take us home."

Jessica snapped her fingers which made time go how it used to. We linked arms as she teleported us home.