Chapter 12

Soojung's POV
I'm in the dark once again...I'm sick of it. (A/N Me too -__-) It's cold and dark. I feel no love. There is no one to talk to. I can't see the people around me or what's happening. This time I'm really dead right? I can't move. I can't wake up. I can't walk around. I'm stuck on the same spot. As much as I want to move I can't. What's wrong with me? What did I do? Did I do something wrong? Why do I need to suffer through this? I hate this. I wish I was just dreaming a really long dream. I wish this was all nothing. I wish mum and dad would come back. I just wish I could be awake and alive. I just wish this was all just...just...GONE!!! I hate living like this! Without Kai, Getting mini heart attacks...not being able to wake up. Please let this be a dream..
Baekhyun's POV
"CHANYEOL JUST CALM DOWN!!!" Jessica shouted slapping him.
"I CAN'T!! I PROMISED OUR PARENTS I'LL LOOK AFTER SOOJUNG!!"
"SOOJUNG ISN'T EVEN THE YOUNGEST! WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AFTER AMY INSTEAD! YOU SUCK AT TAKING CARE OF SOOJUNG!"
"AMY ALREADY HAS D.O SO SHUT UP!"
Jessica slapped Chanyeol once again.
"Chanyeol snap out of it. You can't be like this at all. Wake up."
"I wish....I really wish I would wake up...Jessica.....help me...." Tears started streaming out of Chanyeol's eyes as he grasped onto Jessica's shoulders.,
"C-Chanyeol-Ah......" Jessica started getting worried as she helped him sit down on the bench. Suddenly the door opened to Soojung's room and we were allowed in.
"Chanyeol come on." I said trying to encourage him.
"No, I, fine...I'll just be walking around k? See Ya." And just like that he ran away leaving the rest of us worried.
"Guys! I'm here!" We all looked back to see Luhan running towards us. He started panting as he reached us and saw the door open.
"Is.....this.....Soojung's.....room?" We all nodded. He rushed inside and we all peeked through.
Luhan sat at the chair beside the bed and held Soojung's hands.
"Soojung-ah, I love you. I really love you. But I know you love Kai. And you want Kai. Look, I know you won't like me because inside of me, there is like a devil telling me what to do. Like that time when I fought with kai when we were training. That devil told me to do it. I'm sorry. I hurt so many people...before I came into SM I was such an idiot. I was hitting people and....Soojung I'm sorry. But please, in the future, IF Kai doesn't come back to you, NEVER meet a guy like me. Ok? I love you Soojung...."
Everyone was all shocked at his sudden words.
"What did he just say?" Jessica asked really shocked.
"I don't even....."

Lay's POV
"Myungsoo-Ah! Yah myungsoo! L!" She shouted. She glared at us as she made a punch towards Kris. He fell backwards and hit her drawer.
Tao made a charge for it when Jiyun was busy bashing up Sehun. I went and stopped Tao from hitting her and Jiyun was surprised.
"Look guys, let's just take this nice and easy k?" I looked at Jiyun for a moment and pulled her off Sehun. Tao ran over to help Kris and Sehun got up by himself.

"W-why are you doing this to me?" Jiyun asked as she made her way to L

"Because I need some information off you Kim Yoojung. Haven't heard that name for a while did Ya?"

She froze in the spot she was which was kneeling down beside L.

"You were really good at acting and I loved your dramas but i wonder why you retired? Oh right, because of family matters, but you don't have a family anymore because they died in a car crash. I wonder if it was because of greed. Tell me Jiyun, why are you doing this to Soojung?" I asked kneeling down beside her whole lifting up her chin so we could make eye contact.

Kai's POV

I got up slowly feeling pain all over my body. How can a guy so small be so strong??

"Krystelle, get out. Go to Soojung." The shorty ordered.

The d.o guy moved a bit but didn't get up. The chubby cheeks went over to him and lift him up bridal style.

"We're borrowing your bed ok? Do you have any injuries?" Shorty asked