Chapter 30 (FINAL)

Soojung's POV

"Chanyeol! Hurry up and tell us!" Krystelle exclaimed as she was about to kick him. Chanyeol grabbed her feet and flipped her backwards. Krystelle managed to land on her feet but was still pissed. Kris, who was right next to him was about to hit him on the head but Chanyeol grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"I'm fxckin serious right now."

We all followed Chanyeol into the meeting room and sat down. Chanyeol gave out earpieces to everyone. Medical team, the shielding team and the 'warriors'. Us.

"Ok. This is different than last time. We have a proper plan. We can do this. Fight like no tomorrow. Protect. Stick together." He explained.

"If you need help.." He pointed to his earpiece.

"Use it. " We all nodded.

"Please please please be careful. By the end of this...we all have to be here. Because...we are one." Chanyeol said as he wrapped his short speech. He took a deep breath.

"MEDICAL TEAM. READY?" The medical team nodded.

"We need to go out so the shield team can activate-"

"Using our precious crystals." Krystelle muttered.

"Shut up." We were about to go but Chanyeol stopped us. He shoved guns and knives in our faces.

"Use it. You will need it." 

"Finally, I was waiting for you to give us a weapon." Krystelle exclaimed as she examined her gun.

"You guys all know how to use a gun right?" We all nodded.

"Then let's go and wait."

We all went outside and stood in a line across our castle. The other warriors were standing with us. VThe shield was activated and we held our weapons. It was quiet when we heard a distant bombing. Our weapons automatically raised as we look around.

"What was that?" Amy asked.

"What else do you think? L is already at us. They know we are ready." Chanyeol replied.

Suddenly we heard a scream from our left. Our heads all snapped towards the scream and found a warrior already lying dead on the cold hard floor.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked one of the other warriors.

"I-I don't know. They just screamed and fell to the floor." Chanyeol examined the body.

"A knife. Send them to the medical team now." The warrior nodded and lift the dead body. They ran through the shield to the medical team.

"How do you think that happened?" Lay asked.

"I don't know but they got stabbed. Keep your eyes open ok guys?" We all nodded and looked around the place. It was quiet. I couldn't see anyone or anything moving but....I could smell something....I could smell the foxes......—

"SUHO! JESSICA, AMY SPRAY WATER AROUND EVERYWHERE!" I shouted. I started spraying water all around the place and the three joined me without hesitation. Right before our eyes were foxes. Armed and ready. They used an invisible potion. One of the foxes threw something at us and a huge cloud of fog blinded us. I sensed something about to jab me. I shot ice crystals at the threat and used wind to get rid of the fog. More than 10 Warriors were lying on the floor. Dead. The foxes disappeared.

"Is everyone ok?" Chanyeol asked,

"Obviously those 10 bodies are totally ok." Chen joked.

"No time for games. Oy you. Use this crystal to get past the shields and help them to the medical team inside." Chanyeol ordered throwing a crystal at a nearby warrior. He pointed to some other warriors sending them in.